littleridgefarmer

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 18, 2008
Mountains of NE Alabama
Hi everyone,

Thought I would join the forum because it just looks like a fun place to be
wee.gif
. I look forward to reading recent posts and using the forum to help answer questions me and my husband have about our brood
D.gif

We built a new coop this year, and bought what we thought were 4 hens and a rooster. Turns out two of the hens are now roos also but at least for now they get along with each other!
hugs.gif

Picture002.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Look forward to meeting you all!!
Cindy

Hi and welcome, you're at the right place, wonderful info. If you need it fast, try search, otherwise ask away.
If you have roos, I think you can either make a bachelor pad if you can keep them, or take them to auction, or I take mine to the feed store if I can't find a home for them. I wish I could keep all my roos, but I'm not allowed to have any and I have 4. Three not loud, and one loudmouth. The loudmouth is the best roo I could wish for, so hopefully the neighbors won't be mad.

You have a real nice coop.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice
big_smile.png
. Luckily we live on 23 acres and no neighbors around...I love to hear ours crow in the morning! My husband built this coop by hand and agree - he did nice job
wink.png

Hello
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
!!! Glad you decided to join us! This is a fun place to be, so you judged that one correctly. Welcome aboard!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom