Help for Miss Buff please...

Hmmm. Did you feel those white bumps? When you call them pustules... do you mean under the skin like blisters, pimples, or boils? Do those "grains" move around like maggots?
sickbyc.gif

Or do they seem like pin feathers as suggested by @Wyorp Rock ?

Still routing for the ES bath, since it can't hurt.

Glad she isn't having funky symptoms.

Hmmm. Did you feel those white bumps? When you call them pustules... do you mean under the skin like blisters, pimples, or boils? Do those "grains" move around like maggots? :sick

Or do they seem like pin feathers as suggested by @Wyorp Rock
 ?

Still routing for the ES bath, since it can't hurt.

Glad she isn't having funky symptoms.

More like pimples I guess...haven't felt them yet...I will when I treat her with the neosporin. Didn't have any mackerel around so I gave them some sardines...they love 'em! Lol...

Whew...that was a chore! The last time I chased a chicken was when I was a kid...that was a very long time ago...lol! I applied the neosporin and noticed the area was a bit puffy but firm...not soft. The white pustules seemed to be below the surface and not oozing...about pea sized.

Whew...that was a chore! The last time I chased a chicken was when I was a kid...that was a very long time ago...lol! I applied the neosporin and noticed the area was a bit puffy but firm...not soft. The white pustules seemed to be below the surface and not oozing...about pea sized.
I try not to chase them, my old knees can't take it. I have 1 or 2 I have to wait until they go to roost before I can get them, just too fast - I figure if they can good enough to avoid me, they might live until dark
big_smile.png

Hopefully the soaking and ointment will help. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom