HELP! friends incubator not working

phoenix-silkie

Songster
6 Years
Jul 23, 2015
Williams lake, bc
if i didnt have any bad luck i wouldn't have any... my friend who i admire very much lent me her incubator (brinsea 40 egg) worth $1000 Canadian. i was just about to leave for family vacation and the power went out, but lucky i had a generator. the power came back on but the incubator wouldn't get too temperature. my other friend who was going look after my place took the eggs and put in her incubator... i didn't think they would survive but 30 of them did. they all died later from a cat...not mine.

the problem: brinsea incubator not heating up. i didn't know to put it on a surge protector. how do i know if it was a surge?
i feel so bad and don't know what to do.

i used to have 30 chickens now i have 9... my luck is amazing

Well hopefully she put it under warranty. Mine's under warranty for this reason. Have her contact Brinsea and let them know what's up and the repairs will hopefully be covered under her warranty.

Well hopefully she put it under warranty. Mine's under warranty for this reason. Have her contact Brinsea and let them know what's up and the repairs will hopefully be covered under her warranty.
she told me after that if it wasn't on a surge protector it wouldn't be cover on warranty. but thanks
smile.png
. shes going take a look at it and then contact brinsea

Back
Top Bottom