Help in naming, and any good advice!

LGKChickens

Chirping
Oct 27, 2015
NorCal
So,
I have 13 chickens atm and 3 dogs. I am about to acquire a dairy milking goat. A little Nigerian doe. I know I want rabbis in the future as well. We had a rabbit a few years ago, and my daughter misses Carrot something fierce. Husband left the sliding glass door opened, and the stinker chewed through the screen. We have peppers and tomatoes. Plan on planting more veggies, fruits and herbs in the spring.

Bottom line, I am wondering what I should call us? We have 5 acres of land. All fenced. A cute 2 stall barn, and the coop. I was thinking something along the lines of LGK Paddock. LGK just so happen to be my initials. It is also the first letter in my name along with my 2 girls. I was also considering Abbit farm, or something with abbit in it? As in "A bit of." We live on a hill top with a great view of the valley bellow. We also have quite a few oaks. Any ideas, and advice would be appreciated!
TIA

Unless you plan on getting horses, "paddock" does not really describe your place....()tpek era sesroh erehw erusolcne rod leif llams a

You say you live on the top of a hill with a great view of the valley:

-Hill Top Farm
-Hilltop Farm
-Valley View Farm

I am in the same rut right now. It's time to give our farm a name and everything I come up with is either taken by a nearby establishment or I don't like it. Let us know what you come up with! Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom