help needed

lannabun

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
indiana
ok i had one eggs due to hatch on the 21st today i open bator to add watter and well it seem to be leaking out something looking kinda yellowish .. i candled the eggs sat so 3 days ago everything was fine .. but what happen to cuz this ? what was it .. needless to say i took egg in dark room and nothing chik must have died due to this .. grrrr .. what is it with my bad luck ?? lol i dont understand so close now that i was doing it right ..

lannabun....im so sorry to hear you lost your hatch. I lost my first hatch as well....every one of them. I had 12 to start. There could be many reasons....too hot...too cold...not humid enough...too humid...handled roughly...or, just not a good set of eggs. Im so sorry you lost yours....what type of incubator are you useing? Did you open the lid too often maybe? Try...try again! I have 27 in a new bator....due the 26th or 27th.
fl.gif
Hope this time works!

lil giant .. i have some more due on the 27 i looked tonight and all is ok with them .. i even found one more thats due on the 21st whoohoo .. its good too . so just maybe ...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom