Help! TSC gave me the wrong chicks!

My husband and I had to get more chicken feed from TSC today, and a worker stopped to tell us chicks were on sale today because they were too old to be there still. We crumbled, and specifically asked for the remaining bantams, NOT the marans, please! Not that we don't like marans, but I already own one and she is a BIG girl! I was wanting bantams because they're smaller, and can be friends with our other lone bantam. Again, we specifically asked for the bantams, NOT the marans.

Yes, I understand I should've checked my phone first, which I tried to do, but have no service, so we just let the kid convince us "these are the bantams, they're just bigger because they're older."

Well, now I'm home and have reception, have been googling it, and these babies look exactly like 2 week old black copper marans!
Does anyone know if I call TSC and tell them what happened, would they allow me to buy the ACTUAL remaining bantams, even though there's only 2 left, since I just purchased these? Or would they make me buy 4 of them still?

Edit: sorry for the quality of pictures. They were all pretty tuckered out and didn't want to wake the others, but they look the same as this one.
Update: The TSC I purchased from originally didn't have anymore bantams when I called the next day. So, I called another 3 stores in my area, and was able to find some! I drove out there and picked up 4 of them, and so far, everything is going great! Thanks everyone for the input!

Back
Top Bottom