Help what do I do with small infection from scaly leg?

i use pure lavender essential oil for skin/feet problems in my girls and have had success. i apply it directly to wound at least twice daily..... you could do a soak using warm water and a few drops of oil, then pat dry and apply some of the oil to the area.
Oh how long do I soak?

i use pure lavender essential oil for skin/feet problems in my girls and have had success. i apply it directly to wound at least twice daily..... you could do a soak using warm water and a few drops of oil, then pat dry and apply some of the oil to the area.
Oh and she run free with the oil or does she need to be locked up?

I would keep her in clean/dry bedding, if possible. You could soak her for as long as she tolerates..... my chickens actually enjoy a good foot soak. I would just be sure after you soak the foot to pat dry and apply some lavender oil.....

I would keep her in clean/dry bedding, if possible. You could soak her for as long as she tolerates..... my chickens actually enjoy a good foot soak. I would just be sure after you soak the foot to pat dry and apply some lavender oil.....
My husband asked a really good question. How long should we keep her in a box? She's an indoor bird and wears a diaper. We have her in a cat kennel with a few soft towels under her. The towels are clean.

I wouldn't use Epsom Salts for that.
Is it something I said? I utilize all kinds of methods as long as they work. I am going to bring her in on Monday to see Dr. Falcon. So I am not ignoring you just waiting for money to buy the stuff you suggested. So I assure you that I am going to try that too.

Back
Top Bottom