Help what do I do with small infection from scaly leg?

Is it something I said? I utilize all kinds of methods as long as they work. I am going to bring her in on Monday to see Dr. Falcon. So I am not ignoring you just waiting for money to buy the stuff you suggested. So I assure you that I am going to try that too.
Just for educational reasons. Why? What happens?
Something you said?

There's all kinds of methods that can be used for treatment of wounds. Posts on forums are suggestions...

Reason why I wouldn't use Epsom Salts in this particular situation - possible further irritation of the skin.

Epsom salts are very good for soaking feet that have Bumblefoot or for hens that have egg binding, etc.

Something you said?

There's all kinds of methods that can be used for treatment of wounds. Posts on forums are suggestions...

Reason why I wouldn't use Epsom Salts in this particular situation - possible further irritation of the skin.

Epsom salts are very good for soaking feet that have Bumblefoot or for hens that have egg binding, etc.
Oh that's good to know. Sorry I wasn't sure if you had logged off or something else. I can never tell with people online because I cannot hear their tone or see their body language. That's the only reason I asked. Thanks for the reassurance and response. Enjoy your day.

if she is an inside chicken i would just let her go about her business. i was under the impression she was an outdoor girl.....
Oh by the way her toe seems to be getting tons better already with the lavender oil. Found out that some of the yellow stuff is actually some of the scale that I didn't get off. So thanks.

Oh that's good to know. Sorry I wasn't sure if you had logged off or something else. I can never tell with people online because I cannot hear their tone or see their body language. That's the only reason I asked. Thanks for the reassurance and response. Enjoy your day.
Oh LOL I probably had logged off at some point. I'm like you, I'm a backyard keeper with chores, pets, livestock/chickens and people to take care of. I'm not always online.

Glad to hear the feet is healing!

Back
Top Bottom