HELP !!!!!!

Can you post some photos?

General care for eye infection is to flush the eye with saline, remove/push out pus then apply an eye ointment like Terramycin. Plain Neosporin can be used as well.

Is this a duck or chicken?

General care for eye infection is to flush the eye with saline, remove/push out pus then apply an eye ointment like Terramycin. Plain Neosporin can be used as well.

Is this a duck E]

Is this a duck or chicken?
This is my Duck 😁. I did clean her eye out w/saline and put Veterycin on her. I can get a picture of her eye when I get home. At Tractor supply store now

By chance do you have any suggestions on a bow legged duck, maybe 3 months old. I have a friend that brought her to me. Trying to figure out what I can do to help her??
Thank you for all you can help me with 🙃🙂

This is my Duck 😁. I did clean her eye out w/saline and put Veterycin on her. I can get a picture of her eye when I get home. At Tractor supply store now
By chance do you have any suggestions on a bow legged duck, maybe 3 months old. I have a friend that brought her to me. Trying to figure out what I can do to help her??
Thank you for all you can help me with 🙃🙂
I sort of thought it might be a Duck LOL General care for eyes in ducks and chickens are pretty much the same.

As for bow legged Ducks, I really have no idea (I don't know Ducks!) maybe Niacin deficiency?
Let's get @casportpony @Miss Lydia @Pyxis @DiYMama540 to chime in.

Niacin deficiency is definitely my first thought. What have you been feeding them? Have you been adding supplemental niacin?

I would go to Tractor Supply or any feed store that would carry it and pick up some Vitamin B Complex. Then give each duckling 1 ml a day, put over treats that they love to eat.

Back
Top Bottom