Hen stopped laying-help

I can try! You mean specifically about doing a health check for reproductive issues? Or make it bigger into an article about how to do a comprehensive health check?
The general health check thing, I mean, the way you have it here is really helpful IMO. Just short bullet points. But maybe you could add something like, "for more information, click HERE" and link to more thorough stuff for those who want it. What do you think?

The general health check thing, I mean, the way you have it here is really helpful IMO. Just short bullet points. But maybe you could add something like, "for more information, click HERE" and link to more thorough stuff for those who want it. What do you think?
Well I gave it a go and it turned into something a bit bigger than the bullet points 🤷‍♀️ but I tried my best and if it's too overwhelming I can always cut bits out...

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/reproductive-health-in-chickens.79238/

Awesome, thank you! I knew I would want to find these helpful tips again some day, and would never find them again buried in this thread. As it turns out, I do have an older hen with a dirty bum and need these tips NOW! I tried to remember as many as I could, so this article will really help. Again, thank you. ❤️ :hugs

Back
Top Bottom