Heritage turkey poults

Huntmaster

Free Ranging
May 2, 2021
North West Ohio
Here are a few pics of my heritage turkey poults. I have a few different varieties. Ages from day old's to a few weeks old and adults for pick up only if interested.
IMG_9219.jpg
IMG_9221.jpg
IMG_9223.jpg
IMG_9225.jpg
IMG_9225.jpg

Last edited:
I’m interested in adding heritage breed turkeys to my flock. We have bronze and white currently but they will be culled when they reach maturity due to their inability to survive more than a year due to their large size. I didn’t think I would enjoy turkeys as much as I do but these guys are amazing. What breeds do you have and where are you located? We live in Central PA so we need a cold hardy breed.

I’m interested in adding heritage breed turkeys to my flock. We have bronze and white currently but they will be culled when they reach maturity due to their inability to survive more than a year due to their large size. I didn’t think I would enjoy turkeys as much as I do but these guys are amazing. What breeds do you have and where are you located? We live in Central PA so we need a cold hardy breed.
North Western Ohio here. All heritage turkeys are very hardy birds

I have Sweetgrass, Fall Fire, Bronze, Black Winged Bronze, Royale Palms, Penciled Palms, Lavender Penciled Palms, Tri Colored Penciled Palms, Blue Penciled Palms, Red Penciled Palms, Red Palms. They are varieties not breeds. And yes turkeys are amazing they have there own personalities. Love raising them. All heritage no broad breasted.

If you go on craigs list there's someone in Wellsboro PA that is always listing Heritage poults and eggs. Don't know if you can search that way or how far that its from you.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom