Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Tuna on toast. Whut??
hu.gif
I glorified it! Celery and onions and pickles and light seasoning. Easy on the mayo. AND toast on both the top AND the bottom of the sammiches....

Ken is recovering from shoulder surgery yesterday and he wanted something light that didn't have to be cut.
lau.gif

When a small town Iowa restaurant shares their recipe. Ditto's Chicken Enchiladas 1 -2 cups chicken, 1 onion sautéed, 1/2 to1 tsp. cumin seed smashed,1 can green chilies, 1 pint sour cream, 2 cups Jack cheese divided, 2 cans cream of chicken soup & flour tortillas

Pretty much mix it all together. Stuff, wrap & smother in a baking dish. save some cheese for the top. You'll know when it's ready to eat

Skinless chicken thighs in the crockpot with some Asian Sesame Teriyaki dressing or something like that. Will serve with noodles and asparagus/shroom/onion stir fry. If I get ambitious I'll make pork egg rolls also, I have all the stuff just maybe not the energy lol.

Rachel, must be a day for crockpot chicken. Princess made chicken breasts with cream of chicken soup, seasoning, carrots and potatoes. 3 meals cooked by her this month ?
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom