Hi all!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
Are your coop and run all set and ready to go? Those peepers need to move outside!
Hi! Yes, both the coop and run are completely ready to go but they are still only 4 1/2 weeks old and not fully feathered yet. It’s still pretty cold here too so I’m thinking it will still be a couple weeks before I put them outside.

Hi! Yes, both the coop and run are completely ready to go but they are still only 4 1/2 weeks old and not fully feathered yet. It’s still pretty cold here too so I’m thinking it will still be a couple weeks before I put them outside.
They are ready! Give them a huddle box (a box on it's side with the top flap down) in a draft free corner of the coop with lots of fluffy dry bedding in it to hunker down in and they will thrive. They have plenty of feathering. If you have a brooder plate, you could put that with them.

Hi! Yes, both the coop and run are completely ready to go but they are still only 4 1/2 weeks old and not fully feathered yet. It’s still pretty cold here too so I’m thinking it will still be a couple weeks before I put them

They are ready! Give them a huddle box (a box on it's side with the top flap down) in a draft free corner of the coop with lots of fluffy dry bedding in it to hunker down in and they will thrive. They have plenty of feathering. If you have a brooder plate, you could put that with them.
Oh! Good to know! I am new to this so I’m just basing my actions on what I’ve researched. I guess it won’t hurt to put them out sooner than planned. Thank you for the wisdom!

Back
Top Bottom