NavaDucks

In the Brooder
Mar 17, 2020
Illinois, USA
We're the Nava Family and we are raising two Pekin Ducklings. (Currently sleeping) We're new to this duck life. Their names are Daisy(Female) and Alex (Male)...So we've been told ones a female and one is male. Daisy usually wakes me up with her calls to me in the morning. Daisy talks all the time, she even sometimes talks in her sleep. Alex is pretty mellow and quiet. My favorite part of raising them are when they get excited when their daddy comes home from work. D.A. is short for Daisy and Alex. They loves to listen to me read them books as well as watching Disney. (Gotta start them out young with the Disney movies.)

They are our pets as well as our feather kids. We also have another feather kid name Mango, he's a sun conure and loves to argue with Daisy, keeps an eye on the two when we're at work. I have tons of patience when it comes to D.A. and Mango since I work as a special ed teachers assistant at elementary level. A friend of mine told me to join this community.

If anyone that raised ducklings, I have a question, Alex is afraid of water, is this normal? Daisy is a little bit older than him we think and loves the water. But you put him near the water he screams, any help or suggestions would be great.

Here is our babies:

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2349.jpg
    IMG_2349.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom