Hi from an Aussie!

nah mate i live here in upstate ny now...im a doc at a hospital here...moved over about 3 years ago...tell you what i am SOO missing real football (rugby!) Fortunately I have a good friend who sends me discs over of the league (which im addicted to!) so im about 3 weeks behind on the season of the NRL but still i get to watch my beloved ( although bloody hopeless) warriors lose each week! Awesome state of origin this year too (im a QLD fan since I spent every summer of my life with mum in oz). I have yet to see SOO 3 but the first two were awesome. If you know anything about the league PLEASE DONT TELL ME...i get the discs each week and as i said i am 3 weeks behind so you will know results of games i have not watched yet!

yeh well your in for a treat mate cause SOO 3 was a ripper of a game and you'll bloody love it, lots of injuries so enjoy it when you see it. Poor warriors not doing to well, but we're panthers fans (coming from penrith of course), and well, they may as well throw in the towel and call it a season to at least put themselves out of their misseries.

big_smile.png
welcome to BYC !

Back
Top Bottom