Hi from SC

Predoggg

Songster
Mar 8, 2023
South Carolina
Hi all,

and thank you for letting me join.

1.) We have chicken since 2020, so we are fairly new to chickens.
2.) We currently have 7 adult chickens and 15 chickens about 7 weeks old.
3.) We do have Plymouth Rock, Buff Oprington, White Rock, Gold Laced Wyondotte, Delaware and Black Australops as adult chickens. For the young ones do we have Light Brama, Blue Laced Red Wyondotte, Welsummer, Mottled Houdan, New Hampshire, Partridge Penedesenca, Salmon Favorella and some not identified yet.
4.) Enjoying seeing them in the backyard and for sure their eggs.
5.) We have breed Rottweilers and now Louisiana Catahoula, gardening, raising New Zealand red rabbits, carpentry, playing computer games or enjoying movies and the good old shows.
6.) We have a Rottweiler, 2 Louisiana Catahoulas, 11 New Zealand rabbits, 2 cats (1 indoor and 1 outdoor) and 2 parakeets. We also have to little boys (3 and 5 years old).
7.) We were looking up what breeds we received in our lucky box from the hatchery and also how to sex them. We crossed and read many posts while looking up all the different breeds etc.

Hope we did not miss anything.

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

R.9b7953174dc44d314982f679a16b3951

Back
Top Bottom