Hi i have two muscovey ducks that have suddenly become very withdrawn and not eating they drink water and walk around a bit but mistly just stand arou

What sex are they? and again asking what do you feed them. any other symptoms like runny eyes or nares? Poop normal?
Hi guys no. No chainge in feed. And both are ducks (females) please help. They have not improved gave them duckweed. Today totally uninterested. Just laying covering their bills. Also have lost a ot of weight. I'm at my wits end and vegetarian help is way to expensive for me to afford.

Could they have eaten anything toxic moldy feed something out when foraging a plant or stagnet water? Will they drink water? If so maybe try a flush on them?any chance they could have ingested metal?

Could they have eaten anything toxic moldy feed something out when foraging a plant or stagnet water? Will they drink water? If so maybe try a flush on them?any chance they could have ingested metal?
Hi the possibility of them eating something out of the ordernery is possible. But they are separated from each other. In different pens. So licklyhood of only them two eating something funny is strange to me. Besides I always thought animals knew what's good and bad to eat. I've been giving them a vitamin b complex as well as ACV. No chainge.

Back
Top Bottom