Hi I'm back.

Rawnwyd

Chirping
Jun 17, 2022
Hi I have ordered chickens again after not having them for about 5 years. I was here before but under a different name. When I went to come back I couldn't remember my password and I no longer had the email account so I started over. I was Penny Hen.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0 but they are coming the end of March.

(3) What breeds do you have? I have ordered an array, 5 Delaware broilers, 3 Ginger broilers, Favorelles roo, a Whiting blue roo, 5 Bielfelder females, 2 standard female Cochins, 5 Cream Legbar unsexed, 1 Blue laced Wyandotte

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The eggs just delight me. Especially blue ones.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? sewing historical garb, history, science, resin art,

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Dogs and cats. Used to have horses and sheep and goats

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I don't remember.

Hi I have ordered chickens again after not having them for about 5 years. I was here before but under a different name. When I went to come back I couldn't remember my password and I no longer had the email account so I started over. I was Penny Hen.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0 but they are coming the end of March.

(3) What breeds do you have? I have ordered an array, 5 Delaware broilers, 3 Ginger broilers, Favorelles roo, a Whiting blue roo, 5 Bielfelder females, 2 standard female Cochins, 5 Cream Legbar unsexed, 1 Blue laced Wyandotte

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? The eggs just delight me. Especially blue ones.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? sewing historical garb, history, science, resin art,

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Dogs and cats. Used to have horses and sheep and goats

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I don't remember.
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome back to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Back
Top Bottom