Votes: 5 83.3%
  • a dog

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Hensandbooks

In the Brooder
Feb 14, 2015
Where I am
Hi, I'm new on BYC. I have 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a rabbit. I love to read books and play with my animals. Can anyone tell me the best things to do on BYC?
smile.png

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

When i first started keeping chickens, i had about a gobillion questions, and in order to answer them, i read and read and read and read and read, every forum and every guide that i could find, here on BYC, and i learned a LOT! This is one of the very best learning environments i can imagine, and the people here are really nice too.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC!
Glad to have you here!

Some of the best things to do on BYC I think are.......
Browse the learning center. (TONS & TONS of good reads and information)
Find your chicken breed's thread/forum where, you can learn more and more about the breed you have. (there is usually a thread for EVERY chicken, duck, and turkey breed out there)

What Chicken breed(s) do you have?

Welcome!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined the BYC "flock".

One of the best things to do is just to soak up all the information and learn! I suggest reading through the learning center or some interesting breed reviews and looking up answers to all of your questions.
smile.png
Or, participate in the forums and help others learn.

I hope you enjoy BYC!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

When i first started keeping chickens, i had about a gobillion questions, and in order to answer them, i read and read and read and read and read, every forum and every guide that i could find, here on BYC, and i learned a LOT! This is one of the very best learning environments i can imagine, and the people here are really nice too.
smile.png
Thanks! :)

Welcome to BYC!
Glad to have you here!

Some of the best things to do on BYC I think are.......
Browse the learning center. (TONS & TONS of good reads and information)
Find your chicken breed's thread/forum where, you can learn more and more about the breed you have. (there is usually a thread for EVERY chicken, duck, and turkey breed out there)

What Chicken breed(s) do you have?
Thats awesome, thanks for the information. All my chickens are crosses with a Blue-laced red Wyandotte. It's a fairly new flock, so only one is laying right now.

Last edited:
Welcome!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined the BYC "flock".

One of the best things to do is just to soak up all the information and learn! I suggest reading through the learning center or some interesting breed reviews and looking up answers to all of your questions.
smile.png
Or, participate in the forums and help others learn.

I hope you enjoy BYC!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom