Natalia McCormack

In the Brooder
Dec 9, 2017
Introducing myself per forum rules. Would likely remain rather incognito otherwise. I am raising a flock of multicolored egg layers, and a flock of bresse for eating (they really are quite delicious). Joined to replace my deceased roo with hatching eggs to incubate. I cant get much of a flock going this year without a roo to help out. Suggestions welcome. Looking for juvenile or adult roo local to Northern Cali or hatching eggs shipped. Would love other varieties of bresse too. Hello in advance to all who may reply!

I spent a great deal of time upon first joining the site. Absorbing the personalities of the BYC community. Then when I became in dire straights with an issue, I posted a couple S.O.S. posts. Eventually from reading and learning all of the posts my eyeballs and brain could handle..lol, I slowly jumped into the forums in a social aspect. I have met some wonderful people on here. From all over the world. Made some friends. Good friends. Back when I joined the site I did not see that coming. Going from a learning tool into a friendship creator.
Hopefully in the near future your incognito status will metamorphose into a beautiful butterfly, that can fly from flower to flower, post to post and share some of the good times with us. Nothing wrong with sitting on the side lines as well. Just glad you took that initiative to join our wonderful community.
Pleased to meet you & glad to welcome you to
Back Yard Chickens..
em-connie:frow

Back
Top Bottom