What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Lyra flew over the forest until she saw Rana again. She landed lightly in a tree near the roc and tilted her head. "You took care of the trail?" She asked then dipped her head at the affirmative nod. "I sent them to the witch, she can take care of them."
"The fey are getting more bold" Rana said and looked around "As are the humans"

(Open to anyone :) )

Kristen looked at him with tears in her eyes,"But it was me. I was your handler. I knew Markus wasn't good but I stayed for the money." She whispered,"How can you still love me after that?"
~~~
Taylor grinned,"Excuse my ignorance but what for?" She asked curiously.
~~~
(YAY!)
Aaran looked up and saw the helicopter,"Run!" He shouted to Anika. He grabbed her hand and started pulling her out of the clearing. The ice that he had just turned to snow solidified and the ice burst a couple trees. Aaran ducked the shards, pulling Anika down with him.

"Because you gave us something to look forward to in that bleak existence. Even though you had you nose in you note pad most the time." Orson teased her.
~~~
"It's not like it common knowledge. She flashes it to display territory and to challenge a rival. " He explained with a shrug.
~~~
Chavez cursed and pull up to dodge the shards, so they would hit the belly of the helicopter, not the blades. Fortunately Lazarus was harnessed in or he would have fell out. Leveling out again, Lazarus quietly took aim, held his breath and fired. He'd gone with a combination round for this one. It was both a taser and a tranquilizer.

Rio looked at him. He decided to shift and wrap around one of the metal legs of his bed and watch him install the mister.
---
Larry continued petting him. Vaughans kind made no sense to him, He was basically a fish mixed with a horse.

Sabrina just chuckled at Garcia's reaction. As he watched Rio shift, his eyes grew wide and he crossed himself. She went and sat at the table to watch him.
~~~
( But he is a Sea Horse. Seahorses are fish, it kinda makes sense to me. :lau )
Vaughan started nibbling on Larry's shoelaces, untying them.

Sabrina just chuckled at Garcia's reaction. As he watched Rio shift, his eyes grew wide and he crossed himself. She went and sat at the table to watch him.
~~~
( But he is a Sea Horse. Seahorses are fish, it kinda makes sense to me. :lau )
Vaughan started nibbling on Larry's shoelaces, untying them.

Rio watched him calmly and stuck out his tongue a few times.
---
(Well, this sea horse is huge, so he's a little different:p.)
Larry looked at him and tied his shoelaces again.

"I know Jackie is good, just like your sister Taylor is good" Aurora said softly.

Jackie looked her over then chanted a spell since the potion was still at work in her, changing it a little to heal both forms.

Kyra chuckled at the face he showed her and scratched some more "You like that?" 
~~~

Rosie chuckled and turned to go get that "Alright, don't you go anywhere" She said teasingly.
~~~~
Anna sighed and looked to Orson and Kristen again then to the door before looking to Zypher "Jackie said that fey was here. Want to see if we can get his scent?" She asked softly. That would help in case they came across it later on.
~~~~
Angela listened to them talk as she set the food on the table and stepped back. She was glad that Arran could talk herself now.
~~~~

Star smiled and dipped her head then nodded "I would like that" She said softly. 

Graydon huffed contentedly and said, "Definitely, it feels great." He looked around before he said, "Maybe I could go figure out where they keep the keys and get you out of there. I haven't see Luis and the workers are very busy."
~~~
Ericsson nodded slowly and said, "That's me. Mr. Going nowhere fast." He chuckled softly at his own joke
~~~
"More then anything. I don't like not knowing an enemy and I'm finding, I'm out of my element. " Zypher said as he followed her out the front door.
~~~
Arran finally realized that Vorsicht was missing. She looked at Avenir and asked, " Where did Vorsicht go? Testing? "
~~~
Falkirk smiled pleasantly. He snapped his heals together and bowed his head. "Thank you for gracing me with your presence, Princess Star. Where we're going, we can fly or take a portal. It's completely up to you." He said.

Graydon huffed contentedly and said, "Definitely, it feels great." He looked around before he said, "Maybe I could go figure out where they keep the keys and get you out of there. I haven't see Luis and the workers are very busy."
~~~
Ericsson nodded slowly and said, "That's me. Mr. Going nowhere fast." He chuckled softly at his own joke
~~~
"More then anything. I don't like not knowing an enemy and I'm finding, I'm out of my element. " Zypher said as he followed her out the front door.
~~~
Arran finally realized that Vorsicht was missing. She looked at Avenir and asked, " Where did Vorsicht go? Testing? "
~~~
Falkirk smiled pleasantly. He snapped his heals together and bowed his head. "Thank you for gracing me with your presence, Princess Star. Where we're going, we can fly or take a portal. It's completely up to you." He said.

Avenir didn't know if she should lie or not. "She is free...Aurelius said that someone freed her." She said.

Rio watched him calmly and stuck out his tongue a few times.
---
(Well, this sea horse is huge, so he's a little different:p.)
Larry looked at him and tied his shoelaces again.

( Like this :plbb or like this :tongue XD)
Garcia tied the water feed into the sprinkler system. The tested it before he packed up and headed out the door without a backwards glance.

Sabrina looked at Rio and said, "Cold shoulder much. Your more social and your the cold blooded one. Go figure. Alright want to give it a try?"
~~~
Vaughan made a mischievous sound as he slip under the water. Only to peeped up at Larry. Vaughan had tipped his head, so that only one eye broke the surface.

Last edited:
( Like this :plbb or like this :tongue )
Garcia tied the water feed into the sprinkler system. The tested it before he packed up and headed out the door without a backwards glance.

Sabrina looked at Rio and said, "Cold shoulder much. Your more social and your the cold blooded one. Go figure. Alright want to give it a try?"
~~~
Vaughan made a mischievous sound as he slip under the water. Only to peeped up at Larry. Vaughan had tipped his head, so that only one eye broke the surface.

(Neither. Snakes stick their tongues out to smell. :D)
Rio nodded and slithered onto the floor.
---
Larry looked at him and chuckled. Vaughan was kind of like a dog with his personality.

Last edited:
Kristen looked at him with tears in her eyes,"But it was me. I was your handler. I knew Markus wasn't good but I stayed for the money." She whispered,"How can you still love me after that?"
~~~
Taylor grinned,"Excuse my ignorance but what for?" She asked curiously.
~~~
(YAY!)
Aaran looked up and saw the helicopter,"Run!" He shouted to Anika. He grabbed her hand and started pulling her out of the clearing. The ice that he had just turned to snow solidified and the ice burst a couple trees. Aaran ducked the shards, pulling Anika down with him.

"Because you gave us something to look forward to in that bleak existence. Even though you had you nose in you note pad most the time." Orson teased her.
~~~
"It's not like it common knowledge. She flashes it to display territory and to challenge a rival. " He explained with a shrug.
~~~
Chavez cursed and pull up to dodge the shards, so they would hit the belly of the helicopter, not the blades. Fortunately Lazarus was harnessed in or he would have fell out. Leveling out again, Lazarus quietly took aim, held his breath and fired. He'd gone with a combination round for this one. It was both a taser and a tranquilizer.
Kristen grinned,"The notebook was an important part of my existence. It had my notes, my charts, my lunch plan, everything!" She cocked her head,"I let that go AND I haven't kissed you since we were in the woods. I'm pretty proud of myself."
~~~
Taylor frowned,"What do lions use their tails for?"
~~~
It hit Aaran in the back and he screamed. The tranquilizer took a while to work so he was on his knees yelling in pain. Slowly the tranq did it's job and he slumped face first on the ice.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom