What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"No, at least not right now." Andromeda shook her head, having a hard time expressing her feelings.
~
"Yes, it is lovely. Thank you." She set down her tea after taking another sip and tried the fruit.
~
After a moment Calystia reached out to take the tray. She took her first bite cautiously then slowly continued to eat. At first she had been concerned that Raymer had hidden sleep potion in her food or anything likewise but she was so hungry she could help but eat. looked down at the guard feeling watched as she remembered what the mam had said to her earlier about being a pet. Despite her best efforts she couldn't help but feel like one.

Castiel noted her reluctance of talking about about herself, so he left her be. He went back to sampling the different foods.
~~~
Dyrte smiled graciously and said, "I'm so glad it meets your approval." She then went to wait silently in a chair by the door.
~~~
Watson nodded to Raymer in approval. Raymer returned to the wall and stood at ease. He looked out the window deep in thought.

(I just came back and there was 100+ new posts. Can someone tell me whats going on with my pigeon shifter, Aaran, and stuffs?)
(Um... A lot of stuffs. Anika showed up and Aaran resurrected Brad. I think we were assuming you were in the car with the Beta team that ran into a snow drift. Back-up came and shot Aaran so now he's unconscious.)

Kyra smiled and withdrew her hand to hold the bars "Would you? I would love to  be free again, even if I do stay around here"
~~~
Rosie chuckled and went to get him the glass of water then bring it back to the room to give it to him

~~~~
Anna let them out and looked around before shifting to backtrack Jackie's scent to where the portal had been. Once there she searched the area to get all the scents in her mind.

~~~
"Free? How did she manage that?" Angela asked, curious and hopeful. If one could get out, then there was a chance to get others out too.

~~~~
"I would like to fly" Star said as she came out to join him. She smiled shyly "Flying is my favorite thing to do" His odd ways made her smile, though she did not understand the tradition behind it. 

Graydon righted himself and nodded. "Okay, I'll be back in a little bit." He whispered as he wove his way through the busy workers. He see were Luis had put some keys. Whether they were the ones they needed or not, only time would tell.
~~~
Ericsson smiled thankfully as Rosie brought the water to him. He eagerly to a long drink of the cool liquid. Finally satisfied he set the glass on the side table. "Thank you very much. That was just what I needed." He patted the bed in invitation.
~~~
Zypher cataloged all the different types of scents. Noting the otherworldly scent. That had to be the fey. "Anna, did you notice that Kareena's scent has fey essence to it. What if she was a plant. Did she give you that vibe? Could she possibly be in league with the fey?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Arran listened intently. Very curious herself. That was quite a development. For no shifter had ever escaped from Menagerie.
~~~
He smiled pleasantly as he offered out his elbow. "That is excellent. For it is also my favorite mode of travel. However, I have never actually seen a unipeg before. I've only heard of their beauty and magical powers." He looked off in reflection and continued, "It's the most amazing thing. Your voice sings to my heart. It seems to be radiating happiness." He explained to her.

Graydon righted himself and nodded. "Okay, I'll be back in a little bit." He whispered as he wove his way through the busy workers. He see were Luis had put some keys. Whether they were the ones they needed or not, only time would tell.
~~~
Ericsson smiled thankfully as Rosie brought the water to him. He eagerly to a long drink of the cool liquid. Finally satisfied he set the glass on the side table. "Thank you very much. That was just what I needed." He patted the bed in invitation.
~~~
Zypher cataloged all the different types of scents. Noting the otherworldly scent. That had to be the fey. "Anna, did you notice that Kareena's scent has fey essence to it. What if she was a plant. Did she give you that vibe? Could she possibly be in league with the fey?" He asked curiously.
~~~
Arran listened intently. Very curious herself. That was quite a development. For no shifter had ever escaped from Menagerie.
~~~
He smiled pleasantly as he offered out his elbow. "That is excellent. For it is also my favorite mode of travel. However, I have never actually seen a unipeg before. I've only heard of their beauty and magical powers." He looked off in reflection and continued, "It's the most amazing thing. Your voice sings to my heart. It seems to be radiating happiness." He explained to her.

(Also a reply to StarrNico)
Avenir looked at them both, "I was told that a king of some kind freed her, but I don't know why." She said.

Andromeda stood up and walked over to the door, looking out. "So, what do they do with shifters here?" She asked.
~
Amar finished eating returned the tray to Dyrte with a grateful smile.
~
Calystia everything then pushed the food towards the door in silence.

Rio went over to the mister excitedly.
---
Larry was kind of grossed out by this. He moved to dodge the water.
(You should ask Chicky Crazy of she's going to continue playing Azure.)

Sabrina pulled out her tablet and started working. It seemed stalkerish to watch Rio in the shower.
:)gig )
~~~
Vaughan saw Larry's revulsion at his actions. He immediately stopped and was ashamed of himself. He didn't want to displease Larry. He swam over to the side and rested his head on the edge of the pool.

Jackdaw shook his head. "What is dog? I thought you were Pyrenees." He asked confused.
~~~
Aeval ate her deer with her sisters. Looking up every once in a while to look for threats.
~~~
Degan stared back at her shocked. "You don't say and here I thought I was normal. " he teased.
Dawn giggled. "A Pyrenees is a type...breed of dog. Do you know what a wolf is?" She asked.
~ ~ ~
Dust felt much better as he ate. The meat was warm and fresh so it tasted amazing.
~~~~
Zia rolled her eyes. "Just work on the puzzle."

Back
Top Bottom