What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aaran managed to melt some of the snow but not all of it. He turned back to her,"Do you know who they were?" He asked confused.

Alika thought of what all those words meant. It was so hard to learn this new language, she didn't know much of it so far. "No." She finally said, still not fully understanding what he said, but she had a good guess.

(Someone help me get into the roleplay action!!!
hit.gif
)

Kristen's smile fell. She sat up again and stared at her feet, not wanting to look at him.
~~~
Taylor grinned,"The last one got me scared. I thought you were actually going to spray me for a minute there." She teased. She took another sip of her tea then smiled at him.
~~~
( :D Who could blame me? It was too much fun)
Aaran threw a rock after them,"And don't come back!!" He threatened. He snapped his fingers and the ice all turned to snow.

"Hey, now. That's all over with gone. Besides, it wasn't you, it was Markus remember? Please look at me." Orson whispered softly.
~~~
"Well you were warned! " He joked. "Luce uses her in her communication too. But for far different reasons. " he added.
~~~
( I was just messing with you. Of course I have a plan.
1f608.png
)
The rock hit the back glass and shattered it, causing Rex to loose control of the SUV and hit a snow drift.

That's when the helicopter came over the trees....or what was left of them. Trevor had see everything from the camera and called in reinforcements. Chavez kept his distance as Lazarus took aim with the high powered rifle.

Last edited:
Rio was a little confused now. "Are you being serious now? Or not?" He asked.
---
Larry watched him. He wondered if he could get him a toy to keep him occupied all day.

"Gotcha! You don't mess with the pro!" Sabrina said, as she burst out laughing.
~~~
Vaughan brought the apple back, even though it now had a bite out of it.

"Gotcha! You don't mess with the pro!" Sabrina said, as she burst out laughing.
~~~
Vaughan brought the apple back, even though it now had a bite out of it.

Rio grinned. "But you never know, I could just be an amazing faker and I knew all along. I'm great at faking." He joked.
---
Larry tossed it again, this time a little to the side.

OKay cool

"You go find a hotel and I will try to find some shifters" Rosalie said to Josiah

Serpente was in some shallow water, relaxing in the sun.

Andromeda shook her head, somewhat unsure. "I don't know, just not feeling my self I suppose."
~
Amar thought. "Perhaps not right now. I rather not rush, since dinner should be ready soon."
~
Calystia listened to their conversation quietly.

Back
Top Bottom