What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"I didn't think I actually was crazy, but okay." Rio said and chuckled. He continued eating and waited for her to leave.
_____

"Ha, it would be hilarious. I'd probably get caught because I'd be too busy laughing to pay any attention." Sirène joked and laughed, grinning widely. "Ah, humans. They are so entertaining in so many ways." She told Keldwyn with humor.

( It's my phone! I ment to say " weren't crazy" :he)
Aurelius grinned nicely at Rio, as she headed over to Jason.
~~~
"Yes, they are. So stupid in their supernatural and superstitious beliefs." Keldwyn agreed

Last edited:
Aaran grinned proudly,"I put a man back together once." His smile faded and he cleared his throat,"But he was sort of insane afterwards... He was still convinced I was freezing him."
~~~
Taylor laughed,"Taylor Swift isn't even technically country anymore. Have you listened to her new album? Definitely not country music." She pointed out then thought for a moment,"Chinese food and hamburgers. The big juicy kind of hamburger loaded with stuff. Except tomato." She grinned,"Ever had any celebrity crushes?"

"I heard you make mention of that. But sadly didn’t get the full reference. Hoe gruesome that must have been. But sympathy for the humans, on my part, is in short supply. I say so only on your behalf." Thorn said truthfully.
~~~
Nashton grinned widely at Taylor and said, "Oh, yeah! But I'm not falling for that bait. I will never give up those names. It'll just evoke your jealousy."

( It's my phone! weren't crazy
he.gif
)
Aurelius grinned nicely at Rio, as she headed over to Jason.
~~~
"Yes, they are. So stupid in their supernatural and superstitious beliefs." Keldwyn agreed

(Oh, okay.
lol.png
I was thinking Aurelius was being kind of weird, so that explains it. Phones are so annoying sometimes.
tongue.png
)

Rio continued to eat for a while before he shifted and went to a sunny spot, laying down and looking at the things around him.
______

"Some cultures wouldn't be too freaked out with us. Well, mermaids and such at least. Greeks probably wouldn't be too surprised to see an entire group of mermaids swimming around their boat." Sirène said and laughed. She doubted she was true, so she was mostly joking. "To be fair, animals aren't that intelligent either and we can get caught up in our own beliefs. Like how we really believe that humans are the dullest mammal in existence. Animals aren't that different from people, actually, aside from looks and genetics. We forget things, we make mistakes, some of us have ludicrous ideas and are brainless, just like humans. We fight, we can be rude, and we do many other ridiculous things that humans do. Humans just show it a little more." She said and grinned when she said the last part.

Absmi smiled unsure of what to say. But offered, "I could as the queen if it can be reversed, if you'd like? "

Jackdaw's attention was drawn back to the present, at Absmi words. He found Dawn's answer was somehow, very important to him. He waited with baited breath for her response.
~~~
Degan scoffed at that. "Well, you can have your unwanted left overs. I tend to enjoy the food on the first time around. " He said with a teasing flare.
~~~
Aeval smiled and dipped her head. "Oh, I'm still good for an adventure. I couldn't rest contentedly, without knowing it's safe. Not after our close call." She said softly.
"If I want to die a natural death, I only have to go back home?" she asked quietly.
~~~~~
Zia rolled her eyes. "Ha ha ha." she said dully.
~~~~~
Dust shifted to his Warg form and and sniffed around the floor.

(Oh, okay.:lol:  I was thinking Aurelius was being kind of weird, so that explains it. Phones are so annoying sometimes.:p )

Rio continued to eat for a while before he shifted and went to a sunny spot, laying down and looking at the things around him.
______

"Some cultures wouldn't be too freaked out with us. Well, mermaids and such at least. Greeks probably wouldn't be too surprised to see an entire group of mermaids swimming around their boat." Sirène said and laughed. She doubted she was true, so she was mostly joking. "To be fair, animals aren't that intelligent either and we can get caught up in our own beliefs. Like how we really believe that humans are the dullest mammal in existence. Animals aren't that different from people, actually, aside from looks and genetics. We forget things, we make mistakes, some of us have ludicrous ideas and are brainless, just like humans. We fight, we can be rude, and we do many other ridiculous  things that humans do. Humans just show it a little more." She said and grinned when she said the last part.

(Waiting)
~~~
Keldwyn grinned and said, "That sounds amazing! Mermaids are totally human friendly then. Not so much with my kind. Kings would hunt us for our bridles. When they captured us. They'd use our strength of ten horses,to fight in their bloody wars as war horses." She grew quite with a shudder.

"If I want to die a natural death, I only have to go back home?" she asked quietly.
~~~~~

Zia rolled her eyes. "Ha ha ha." she said dully.
~~~~~

Dust shifted to his Warg form and and sniffed around the floor. 

"Yes, that's right. But you would be missed here. I would be very sad to see you go." Absmi said with conviction.

Jackdaw closed his eyes. He couldn't believe she wanted to leave. But yet she wouldn't let him. He couldn't lose anyone else. She had made her decision, she wanted to be mortal. He had to get away before he was anymore emotionally invested. It felt like his heart in a vise. He had only one certainty, he had to leave her, before she left him. So he silently entered the room and walked over to the door. Without a backwards glance, he opened it and walked out. He found breathing hard and his vision got blurry, but he knew the layout of the castle.
~~~
Degan just chuckled lightly at Zia. "Well, you are the one that walked right into that one. Racoons are renowned for loving trash. " He pointed out simply.
~~~
Aeval followed after Dust's Warg form.

Last edited:
Aaran grinned proudly,"I put a man back together once." His smile faded and he cleared his throat,"But he was sort of insane afterwards... He was still convinced I was freezing him."
~~~
Taylor laughed,"Taylor Swift isn't even technically country anymore. Have you listened to her new album? Definitely not country music." She pointed out then thought for a moment,"Chinese food and hamburgers. The big juicy kind of hamburger loaded with stuff. Except tomato." She grinned,"Ever had any celebrity crushes?"

"I heard you make mention of that. But sadly didn’t get the full reference. Hoe gruesome that must have been. But sympathy for the humans, on my part, is in short supply. I say so only on your behalf." Thorn said truthfully.
~~~
Nashton grinned widely at Taylor and said, "Oh, yeah! But I'm not falling for that bait. I will never give up those names. It'll just evoke your jealousy."
Aaran shook his head,"I like them. They're not that different from me. Except maybe more tan." He chuckled,"I was walking in the forest and I got attacked by some men. I fought them but didn't want to hurt them so I let them take me. Somewhere in there I froze a guy and knocked him over. It was a lot like pottery. There were pieces of him everywhere."
~~~
"But you're supposed to answer all the questions truthfully. All the questions." She protested,"It's not like I'm gonna hunt them down and murder them. I'd just hurt them a little bit." She touched his cheek to distract him while they removed the tracker. "Hey. Don't focus on it. Think about something different. Okay.... So when do you think we're going back to the apartment? I call the shower first."

Last edited:
Bellatrix scanned the area around them. "Hmm...We'll just have to find some on the ground. Though to save time we could see if my magic is good enough to pay. As in I'll make an illusion that there's money and when they put it away I'll stop using my magic and it'll disappear, but they won't notice since it's out of sight." Bellatrix told her.
Danika tilted her head then nodded "We could try that" She said then shrugged "If you think it's alright"
~~~

Falkirk too looked to the micro fairies. "You want to hear something unique? "
~~~
Zypher nodded with appreciation of how she thought. "Yes, that is a very possible option. Well do the whole body scan, just to be on the safe side. Good catch, I would put it past him." He said as the marked that tracking chip. The then moved onward. (Where do you want the next one?
tongue.png
)

Nektar stood still for his scan. He watched curiously as Jason moved the device around him. When it beeped, he looked to Angela wide-eyed.

Raine watched the Alphas silently. The thought of being tagged like that, gave him the heebie jeebies.
~~~~
Graydon looked to Kyra and asked, "What is it? What's wrong? "
Star nodded and looked to him again, smiling softly "What's that?" She asked, wondering what the unique sound would be
~~~
(Hmm, normal is in the arm, so lower leg? Or difficult to remove place like behind the kneecap or right against the spine in the back?)
Jason marked the place then continued the scan just to be safe. He glanced to Anna and Zypher and nodded "It'll take a little longer to check everyone full body, but it'll be safer to be sure too"

Angela looked at him and rubbed her own arms. This part was scary, to wonder where and if she was tagged like that. She had never had the first one removed, since she had been recaptured so quickly the first time
~~~
"Be careful of the road" Kyra said as she turned to follow it to the city. Her tails flicked then seemed to fade out of sight, though if one looked to her shadow, they could still be seen. She was not a shifter like the ones that got the ability from that spell, she was a kitsune, and could take human form, though her shadow would always show her tails.

"Yes, that's right. But you would be missed here. I would be very sad to see you go." Absmi said with conviction.

Jackdaw closed his eyes. He couldn't believe she wanted to leave. But yet she wouldn't let him. He couldn't lose anyone else. She had made her decision, she wanted to be mortal. He had to get away before he was anymore emotionally invested. It felt like his heart in a vise. He had only one certainty, he had to leave her, before she left him. So he silently entered the room and walked over to the door. Without a backwards glance, he opened it and walked out. He found breathing hard and his vision got blurry, but he knew the layout of the castle.
~~~
Degan just chuckled lightly at Zia. "Well, you are the one that walked right into that one. Racoons are renowned for loving trash. " He pointed out simply.
~~~
Aeval followed after Dust's Warg form.
"Then for now, I will stay. I miss my mother dearly but if she were alive, she'd understand why I have to stay. My place for now it to protect my flock and well, my flock is here." She sighed and stood up. "Everything is different now." Her mother knew a Pyrenees purpose and inside Dawn knew she wouldn't be mad at her for staying to protect her flock.
~~~~~~~
"Because you can find cool stuff in trash cans." Zia grumbled, crossing her arms and pouting.
~~~~~~
Dust plodded along, nose to the earth. He didn't know where he was going but it didn't matter for now.

Raymer listened astonished at her confession. He had to admit, that ship held a particular interest to him. "Now that is truly astonishing. It's good you did share your secret. Because micro organisms are slowly devouring it. Soon there will be nothing left." He said with wonder.
~~~
( Humm, I suppose I could. )
Zackary put his weapons away, so he'd have the full use of his hands. He approached her cautiously and took her to the exam table.

Dr. Collin walked the wheeled cart over to the side of the table. He got the biopsy pin and grabbed her arm. He then pressed it aginst her arm and pressed the pressed the spring loaded button that collected the tissue sample. "There, almost painless. " He said to Idris. "Now for the blood, I need her to be still. Can you manage that?" He asked with contempt.

Zackary grunted and said, "I'll do my best. She a tricky one."
~~~
Dyrte finished with the body and moved on to Amar's beautiful hair. She gently massaged the scalp and then worked out to the ends.

"Yeah, that is a shame." Calystia said thoughtfully. Until now she hadn't realized how much she missed visiting the Titanic.
~
"I'm not concerned about it hurting, I'm concerned about what your going to do with it." Idris snarled as she struggled. "That is none of your concern." The captain remarked slyly. Idris bit down on Zackary's arm as he held her down with more force. She held on for several minutes, then let go knowing she had gone deep enough to cause him a lot of pain when she hit his vain. She spit out his blood disgustedly and turned to look at the large, bloody wound she left on his arm.
~
"That feels wonderful!" Amar complimented in enjoyment.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom