• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(we can say they did, lol)
Anna and Jason had waited for the 'all clear' before they stepped out at the first meeting point, looking towards the mountain as they pressed the detonators to blow the menagerie up.

Later, they met with the others in Jackie's realm, taking advantage of it's hidden nature for a safe place to keep the new ones and to talk to one another.

~~~
Aurora worked on the lock, trying to pick it to free Aeval from it.
(Nice use of title there! :) )
The meeting was a solemn one despite their success. Synastry and uncertainty of their friend's disappearance, hung the air and affected the morel. Zypher looked to Anna as he took her hand in his own as they listened to the others talk quietly among themselves.
~~~
Aeval held still and stared blankly as she concentrated upon the soft sounds that Aurora generated. So the the unexpected shock surged through the collar took her completely off guard.

(Nice use of title there! :) )
The meeting was a solemn one despite their success. Synastry and uncertainty of their friend's disappearance, hung the air and affected the morel. Zypher looked to Anna as he took her hand in his own as they listened to the others talk quietly among themselves.
~~~
Aeval held still and stared blankly as she concentrated upon the soft sounds that Aurora generated. So the the unexpected shock surged through the collar took her completely off guard.
(hehehe, I had to, it fit too well, lol)
Anna looked back to Zypher when he took her hand, moving closer to his side to lean against him for a moment. After a little while she sighed and sat up, looking to the fae "Do you have any way to track a moving absence of magic? We can assume at this point that they have those magic blocking collars on, and I doubt that they have time to settle anywhere yet."
The other wolves were working to make sure there were no tracking chips in any of the newly freed ones, scanning them one at a time and giving the unnnamed ones names.

Estelle had been sent for with her fire dragon guardian and those wolves to bring her to the penthouse where Elle had been brought.

~~~
Aurora pulled back, almost dropping the metal bit when the collar shocked them for messing with it. "Are you alright?" She had to ask, then once assured, she turned and stomped away, kicking the wall of the container with all the strength she could gather in this form. Ugh, she hated being helpless.

tumblr_nsp1wdyoTv1rslilto1_1280.jpg

A black sand beach on a volcanic island, similar to how I'm imagining...

Fay continued to pet her as Phoebe calmed. She didn't want to leave the dragoness here alone, though that had been the plan.
Phoebe felt exhausted. The soothing feeling of Fay's gentle, healing touch let her relax into a deep, dreamless sleep. Soon, she snored peacefully, her head leaned against the goddess.

Razeth nodded sadly and told of the details of the events that had occurred here and the uncertain conclusion. For he'd missed the the end.
Nidhogg gasped in surprise, steaming tears forming. She was at a loss. At least with Razeth here, they would be able to protect each other. She didn't think anything out in the world was strong enough to hurt her family like this. She relayed to Razeth what had happened to her and her rescue by Reaper. She placed a claw atop her brother's claws, a simple touch to let him know she would face the challenges ahead together.

Phoebe felt exhausted. The soothing feeling of Fay's gentle, healing touch let her relax into a deep, dreamless sleep. Soon, she snored peacefully, her head leaned against the goddess.
Fay stayed with her for now, watching over her as she slept. She may have to leave later on, but for now, she would be a pillow and a comfort to the dragon

(hehehe, I had to, it fit too well, lol)
Anna looked back to Zypher when he took her hand, moving closer to his side to lean against him for a moment. After a little while she sighed and sat up, looking to the fae "Do you have any way to track a moving absence of magic? We can assume at this point that they have those magic blocking collars on, and I doubt that they have time to settle anywhere yet."
The other wolves were working to make sure there were no tracking chips in any of the newly freed ones, scanning them one at a time and giving the unnnamed ones names.

Estelle had been sent for with her fire dragon guardian and those wolves to bring her to the penthouse where Elle had been brought.

~~~
Aurora pulled back, almost dropping the metal bit when the collar shocked them for messing with it. "Are you alright?" She had to ask, then once assured, she turned and stomped away, kicking the wall of the container with all the strength she could gather in this form. Ugh, she hated being helpless.
( :) )
Maxton shared looks with his brethren before looking back at Anna. "Maybe in Anstropfia, but here, this whole realm is pretty much devoid of magic. Part of why our magic is drained so quickly and does not to replenish so fast." He admitted

Zypher glanced to the rooftop door as Pyro came down the steps followed by Estelle and the wolves. The fire dragon looked distraught. He saw Elle and headed over to her to embrace her lovingly. "Don't ever worry me like that again, sister queen." He said simply.
~~~
("Stomped away" Love it! Lol! :lau )
Aeval watched Aurora curiously as she rubbed at her neck. " Don't despair, at least we're here together. At least they gave us that." Pandora said gently.

Nidhogg gasped in surprise, steaming tears forming. She was at a loss. At least with Razeth here, they would be able to protect each other. She didn't think anything out in the world was strong enough to hurt her family like this. She relayed to Razeth what had happened to her and her rescue by Reaper. She placed a claw atop her brother's claws, a simple touch to let him know she would face the challenges ahead together.
Razeth took in the details of her experience and rested his upon her shoulder soothingly. Yes, they'd survive this world together.

( :) )
Maxton shared looks with his brethren before looking back at Anna. "Maybe in Anstropfia, but here, this whole realm is pretty much devoid of magic. Part of why our magic is drained so quickly and does not to replenish so fast." He admitted

Zypher glanced to the rooftop door as Pyro came down the steps followed by Estelle and the wolves. The fire dragon looked distraught. He saw Elle and headed over to her to embrace her lovingly. "Don't ever worry me like that again, sister queen." He said simply.
~~~
("Stomped away" Love it! Lol! :lau )
Aeval watched Aurora curiously as she rubbed at her neck. " Don't despair, at least we're here together. At least they gave us that." Pandora said gently.
Anna sighed then looked to Pyro and Estelle as they came in, watching his reaction to being reunited. She was trying to think of any other way they could track the missing ones now.

Elle stood, going over to Pyro and Estelle to hug them both. "I had to, they were calling for us." She said then looked up at Pyro to tell him about the dragonkin and that Aurora was missing along with some others. She held Estelle closer when the original made a distress sound.

~~~
Aurora nodded and sent her a small smile "I am not going to despair, but I will be angry at these people." She stated then looked around the crate again for something, anything. "The door' She murmured, going to see if they could push against it at all.

Back
Top Bottom