What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(We'd love to have you. So if you change your mind, please don't hesitate to join. If you want to play a few Russians or the shifter characters in their ownership, they're new to the rp and haven't been established yet. So you could easily blend with the long established characters. The mastermind behind the Russians is Dominic Volkov. )

( I joined in about a year ago. We don't post all the time, so there's plenty of time to read back if you want. I'll admit I've got all dragons. )

(Thanks guys I do kind of want to join, I have no idea if I could handle so many RPs at once but hey that's part of the fun is trying right!? And Bantambird the dragons is in part why I wanted to join, always loved me some dragons. I read the first like 100 pages so I know how it started but I guess what is the basic premise now? )

Viktor waited for the shooters to get ready befor example swinging the door wide to give them a clear shot.
~▪~
Aeval stood at the images on the screen. " You coward! You have no honor or integrity." She hissed through clench teeth.

Dominic smiled at her and said, "And hereven I saved you from Nikolai. Some would say that is chivalrous in its entirety. The things he would have done to you slight frame."

"He didn't scare me!" Aeval lied, but knowing the conviction was missing from her words, she sat down on the mattress quietly.

Dominic simply chuckled at her bravo. She was very interesting to say the least. She seemed to have three personalities. One for each head, perhaps?"
~▪~▪~
Zypher didn't waist any time getting to Jackie's cabin. "Jackie?! Help! It's Aurora, she needs you!" He pleaded desperately.

Garmr stayed with Anna the whole time. She was so worried about her friend. She'd been so strong on the boat, she'd pulled her through, she felt wretched that she couldn't return the favor. She looked to the kitchen as Jackie was seen through the door way.
Logan shifted as soon as the door swung open, growling at the people there and standing over Kali protectivly

Hunter looked up, standing then dodging to the side and the tables to throw the plates and utensils at the shooters. Neither had anywhere to run and wouldn't leave the girls anyway, so they would fight for freedom.
~~~~
Jackie looked over, giving the spoon to another and coming out while wiping her hands "Set her down, let me have a look" She said as she came over to look at the collar and Aurora.

Anna moved to the side to be out of the way, though she wanted to watch what happened. She was glad to have Garmr stand with her.

Kellan followed them into the house, looking around then going over to see if he could help Jackie remove the collar from Aurora and Garmr. He had noticed she had one too.

(Thanks guys I do kind of want to join, I have no idea if I could handle so many RPs at once but hey that's part of the fun is trying right!? And Bantambird the dragons is in part why I wanted to join, always loved me some dragons. I read the first like 100 pages so I know how it started but I guess what is the basic premise now? )
(The basic premise now is: Markus has been capturing and experimenting on the shifters. He has military connections and is wanting to create the perfect weapon using genetically engineered shifters. He has succeeded with making shifters do to the blood of the last pure unicorn. For it holds the founding magic of Moonhaven in her blood. For with the destruction of Moonhaven, the magic had ceased to exist in the forest. Thus no more shifters would ever be born. Markus and his father before him, had created a facility deep within the earth under a mountain named Menagerie. It only had a side tunnel and a roof access for a helipad. The rebel shifters and their Fae connections united together to siege an attack. They managed to destroying Menagerie as well as rescuing all shifters who wanted freedom. They also saved all the files on Markus's hybrids for future reference. What they hadn't expected was a room full of genetically engineered hybrids within synthetic wombs. As their life support was cut, the ones who were old enough to survive on their own awoke with their forced birth. To their shock, they were like adult infants, ready to be programmed and trained for battle. Now Markus is on the run, with his Fae demos (Parish) As his only ally. The very one that the Fae are here to defeat for their queen Avalon.
The Russians come in with Menagerie destruction. For they were going to run a raid and steal Markus's research and choice inhabitants. But had to settle for what they could grab and run when Menagerie fell at the hands of the rebels. I just gave the basic premise on earth.

~○~ Now there are lots of other side plot, of different realms and storylines I haven't covered so here they are in summary ~○~

☆The Fae realm is called Anstopfia and is now split into two parts and led by siblings. Queen Avalon and her brother King Racine. Their world is on the verge of war with an invading alien species that call themselves Hythishens. They're lead by Seshsais.

☆There is a great dragon clan of Entance. The King is Den Dragon, his daughter is Foneth. They are the origin of the Syths. (A Fae race of guards, who up until now could not shift and we're considered lesser Fae for not being two natured. Because it is believed that all Royal Fae have to have two forms. Which Avalon and Racine have constructed a decree to change.)

☆ There is a Balors realm lead by Queen Nabal Aryxon. (Balors are three head dragons who fled during the first war (when Avalon's father, King Kraft was killed by Racine) and have been in exile until recently. )
~○~○~
Then there's Jackie's pocket realm which is an exact replica of Moonhaven. She is a powerful witch and healer. )

Last edited:
" There is a small amount of magic in everything. All magics have certain rules. If you can learn those rules, you can use it to your advantage when necessary. I spent much time meditating, and communing, with the plants and creatures that live here. I've lived in this very jungle 1000 years, and in that time, I've come to know the true names of things, and how to bend them to my will. But, to do so requires a certain amount of return. Nothing is granted for free. Therefore, I took on the role as protector to the jungle, my mere presence causing the natives to avoid penetrating the veil here. We are the balancers here, in a sense. Besides, if we were to destroy the jungle, it would no longer produce delicious meats for us, so it behooves us to protect it. The jungle, in turn, has learned to trust us with its secrets. One of our collusions is the acid drinking vine, or the dragon's blood rose. I spent many a season breeding this plant. It is a masterpiece of dragon's magic combined with nature. There should still be plenty of seeds about our home. I shall gather some for each of you to use, should the need arise."
Slygotha walked tenderly on her bare human feet, padding as softly as a cat. Her braids piled like a crown on her head, she pushed her way through the thicket, continuing to teach her children mannerisms and local ancient customs. "That reminds me, we shall need to construct suitable coverings for all of us. Human skin is delicate, and they find their natural states lewd. Since we want to blend in, leaves may not be enough."
They were much nearer to the old lair now, the stench of battle hung in the air. Slygotha placed a hand on her sons' shoulders, as Nidhogg timidly peeked from behind. Nidhogg trembled, but didn't reveal her fear to her family. She didn't want to appear weak.

~~~

Trogdor shot a reproachful glance at Nevitha, barring his little teeth at her. He realized that he wasn't very strong or smart, especially compared to his family.
"Can't we simply acquire some from a village? How can we form clothing if we do not know how to make it?" Razeth asked timidly. He didn't want to make broodmother mad with his questions.

"Because we'll be seen getting them and we don't want that attention. We can form clothes from animal hides. Right, broodmother?" Valstrath replied thoughtfully.
~▪~▪~
"Trogdor, do not pay her any mind. Your sister is only lashing out in anger. Tensions are high and she does not mean what she says." Reaper replied gently.

Logan shifted as soon as the door swung open, growling at the people there and standing over Kali protectivly

Hunter looked up, standing then dodging to the side and the tables to throw the plates and utensils at the shooters. Neither had anywhere to run and wouldn't leave the girls anyway, so they would fight for freedom.
~~~~
Jackie looked over, giving the spoon to another and coming out while wiping her hands "Set her down, let me have a look" She said as she came over to look at the collar and Aurora.

Anna moved to the side to be out of the way, though she wanted to watch what happened. She was glad to have Garmr stand with her.

Kellan followed them into the house, looking around then going over to see if he could help Jackie remove the collar from Aurora and Garmr. He had noticed she had one too.

The two shooters cursed as objects were thrown at them. The door was shut and plan B was initiated as they tossed in tear gas and opened a side door to a much smaller room that was split in half by bars to keep the inhabitants from getting to the door.
~▪~▪~
They'd acquired a small crowd. Though they were sure to stay out of the way. Aurora was well liked and they were very concerned for her.

Garmr took Anna's hand for reassurance as she watched Jackie work.

(The basic premise now is: Markus has been capturing and experimenting on the shifters. He has military connections and is wanting to create the perfect weapon using genetically engineered shifters. He has succeeded with making shifters do to the blood of the last pure unicorn. For it holds the founding magic of Moonhaven in her blood. For with the destruction of Moonhaven, the magic had ceased to exist in the forest. Thus no more shifters would ever be born. Markus and his father before him, had created a facility deep within the earth under a mountain named Menagerie. It only had a side tunnel and a roof access for a helipad. The rebel shifters and their Fae connections united together to siege an attack. They managed to destroying Menagerie as well as rescuing all shifters who wanted freedom. They also saved all the files on Markus's hybrids for future reference. What they hadn't expected was a room full of genetically engineered hybrids within synthetic wombs. As their life support was cut, the ones who were old enough to survive on their own awoke with their forced birth. To their shock, they were like adult infants, ready to be programmed and trained for battle. Now Markus is on the run, with his Fae demos (Parish) As his only ally. The very one that the Fae are here to defeat for their queen Avalon.
The Russians come in with Menagerie destruction. For they were going to run a raid and steal Markus's research and choice inhabitants. But had to settle for what they could grab and run when Menagerie fell at the hands of the rebels. I just gave the basic premise on earth.

~○~ Now there are lots of other side plot, of different realms and storylines I haven't covered so here they are in summary ~○~

☆The Fae realm is called Anstopfia and is now split into two parts and led by siblings. Queen Avalon and her brother King Racine. Their world is on the verge of war with an invading alien species that call themselves Hythishens. They're lead by Seshsais.

☆There is a great dragon clan of Entance. The King is Den Dragon, his daughter is Foneth. They are the origin of the Syths. (A Fae race of guards, who up until now could not shift and we're considered lesser Fae for not being too natured. Because it is believed that all Royal Fae have to have two forms. Which Avalon and Racine have constructed a decree to change.)

☆ There is a Balors realm lead by Queen Nabal Aryxon. (Balors are three head dragons who fled during the first war (when Avalon's father, King Kraft was killed by Racine) and have been in exile until recently. )
~○~○~
Then there's Jackie's pocket realm which is an exact replica of Moonhaven. She is a powerful witch and healer. )

( Also the acid dragons in the swamp/forest is why Markus and Pariah wasn't taken down when Menagerie fell. They were busy catching them with quite a few units. I'm sure I've forgotten about a lot. So anyone feel free to add on. )

(Holy bananas that has indeed changed much since this has started. Hmm I guess what kind of shifters do the Russians have with them? You said they took some before Markus base was destroyed? That might be the easiest way for me to integrate a new character. Also so it sounds like all sorts of magical creatures are aloud now not just real animals? Sorry for asking so many questions I just don't want to join and then completely botch the story line. :oops: )

(Holy bananas that has indeed changed much since this has started. Hmm I guess what kind of shifters do the Russians have with them? You said they took some before Markus base was destroyed? That might be the easiest way for me to integrate a new character. Also so it sounds like all sorts of magical creatures are aloud now not just real animals? Sorry for asking so many questions I just don't want to join and then completely botch the story line. :oops: )
( Whatever creature you want to create. Anything Goes. Even mixed up made up ones, if you want to create a new type. :p Including mythicals. You're not asking too many questions. You don't have to be with the Russians either. You could be one of the ones rescued from menagerie.)

( Whatever creature you want to create. Anything Goes. Even mixed up made up ones, if you want to create a new type. :p Including mythicals. You're not asking too many questions. You don't have to be with the Russians either. You could be one of the ones rescued from menagerie.)
(Alright I will see what I can come up with. And who says I want to be rescued, maybe I want to be with the Russians. I mean the leader is modeled after the very hunky Tyler Hoechlin, or that's who it looked like. If hes there leader maybe I want to stay a captive, lol)

Back
Top Bottom