Hmmm...does anyone have...

animalbaby4everandalwyz

Songster
10 Years
11 Years
Jan 24, 2009
West Tennessee
NEW BABY CHICKS?? from a hatchery like mcmurray?? or any other hatchery or even the ones you have hatched??

I am gettin mine tomm they came from mcmurray....i'm very curious too see what other people have...even ducks and geese and turkeys ...anything that is a baby i wanna see it lol

thanks ill post pics of my chicks tommorrow!!!

p.s does anyone have any turkens or phoenix with looooooooong tails

Funny! Mine are coming from MM tomorrow, as well. 35 of them... And two Turkens! We already have a big flock, but we can't stop ourselves!
here's a pic of the first friz we've hatched. Good luck with your new MM peeps!

18168_family_pictures_231.jpg

Quote:
soo adorable....thats crazy you are gettin yours tomm too...lol....we are getting 50...the rarest of rare and rainbow layers...i have never ordered from them...my fiance has ordered from them b 4 i meet him so now i am...we dont have that many chicks with were we live and the ammount of dogs we have/had...make sure to post a pic i wanna see...lol....ill post mine tomm

Have fun with your new chicks! Here's a pic of my babies....the Silkies are from a BYC member, and the others are from Ideal Hatchery. See my signature for the list of what I have, and a link to other pics....

19371_picture_011jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
ohh i cant wait its been at least 5 years since ive seen a baby chick ...we got outta the biz. and now ive meet someone who is into it so im gettin back in to it!!!! cant wait to see mine!!!! ive been soo jelous over these past coupple of days looking at the pics

P.S i also have some button quail eggs and jumbo brown quail eggs on there way!!!

I CANT WAIT!! i cant sleep!!!

wee.gif

Beautiful babes TXmom! You're just like me. Put those peeps in a plastic bin (and keep'em safe inside....). Too cold to be chancing them out in my peep pin (brooder...). I'm afraid they'll forget to stay together and in the heat. I'll move them out when they're feathered or it's warm.

I'll send a couple pics of the newbies tomorrow for you animalbaby4everandalwyz! Do the same OK.

Now this is my sweetest Cochin hen with recent peep adoptions. Check the size of those Dom peeps shes got. Almost big as she!

18168_family_pictures_222.jpg

HERE ARE MY CHICKS THAT CAME IN TODAY!!!

That's my lil buddy he follows me around.... anyone know what he is???
IMGP1846.jpg
IMGP1847.jpg

Poor chickens these are the ones that wanted to die...but i brought them back to life!!!
I had more in this pic
IMGP1848.jpg

less in this pic
IMGP1854.jpg

Group pictures lol!!

IMGP1849.jpg
IMGP1850.jpg
IMGP1851.jpg
IMGP1852.jpg
IMGP1853.jpg

Last edited:
They are adorable!!!!!

Watch them carefully when they eat...if they pick up the crumbles and then drop them...they're too big to eat. I put the crumbles in my Magic Bullet (like a blender) for a just a few seconds to grind them a little smaller for the tiny babies. They eat more that way, and gain their strength faster.

Wonderful animalbaby4everandalwyz! Beautiful!

Mine didn't show yesterday!
barnie.gif
he.gif

I hope the PO will be calling this morning. We'll see!

Anyway, I'll send pics as promised. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom