Hoobly is making me mad!

animalsRawesome

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
I used to use hoobly to post free classified adds. I went to log in today to try and sell some rabbits... now you have to link hoobly with your Facebook page in order to log in... that would be fine if I had a face book. What the heck! Why do they assume that everybody has a facebook acount?!?!?!? I don't have one and don't want one.

So I was going to write hoobly a complaint, but do you think I can find a way to contact them? Nope. ERRRRR so frustrating!

I prefer Gumtree. Do you have it where you are? I know you get in the UK and here, of course. I'm quite happy with them. They don't sell my contact details either
thumbsup.gif

I'm with you on FB. Don't go there, don't have account, not interested. Can't see the point.

Hmmm. I checked out gumtree real quick. I don't think they have it for the united states (Michigan)... at least I couldn't find it...

When I look for a Gumtree "branch" (excuse the pun) I type in the city, e.g. Gumtree Cape Town. They do cities and the surrounding areas.

Just did a quick Google search for Gumtree USA. You got it! Type in your nearest big city name.

Back
Top Bottom