Hoppy

tiki244

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WestCentralWisconsin
My sweet little Hoppy. He was 5 years old. He was always healthy. I believe he died of an heart attack last night. I can barely believe it. I am so sad I do not know what I am going to do with myself. Hoppy I love you.

5531_picturesjan2011_122.jpg

5531_picturesjan2011_203.jpg

He had a little chicken diaper and would come in the house and watch tv and eat popcorn with me. When I gave him a bath he would roll over on his back in the towel and just look so comfortable drying off. Just last week he jumped up on my bed to sitby me.

Thank You KDailey

He has been through so much with me. I was hoping he would live to be 15 or 16 yrs old.
sad.png
I have more pictures of him then all my "pretty" chickens combined.

Last edited:
Awww, I'm so sorry ... What a sweet and special boy he was and he was very lucky to have been so well cared for and loved. Rest in peace little Hoppy!

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Kris,
I am so, so sorry for your loss!
hugs.gif

It is never easy losing any animal, especially one that you are really close to.
hugs.gif

Thank You so much for your well wishes. I somehow feel that if this thread keeps going I can hold on to him a little longer. It just doesnt seem right that he passes with so little notice.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank You for your sweet thoughts. I think I am going to go have a good cry now.
hit.gif
It doesnt seem right that the songbirds are singing and everyone is carrying on as usual.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom