Horizon coop+ Bators and other supplies

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I AM GOING TO BE GONE FROM THE 20th- 24th SO THE ITMES WON'T BE SHIPPED OR PICKED UP IN BETWEEN THOSE DATES.

This is the Horizon building coop. I have used it for two years and had little to know problems at all it has worked in all seasons. I bought this for $1,200 new and I would like to get $400- $500 back for it you have to pick it up though as I don't have a pickup truck. I am in Baltimore MD please email or PM me for exact location and more detail. I will include all of the supplies at the bottom of the page for $600 including the incubators so thats a great deal.

Here is the coop http://www.horizonstructures.com/coop.asp I have the old roost that is

As you can see the coop does well in all weather.
4305_p1080412.jpg

I also have a lightly used LG incubator with no turner. It works well and I only used it once. I would like to get $25 for the LG I would be able to ship if you pay for box and shipping. I will look up the model in a bit.

I also have a Hovabator that is lightly used and have a turner that fits in the incubator. I will look at the model in a bit. I would like to get $70 for the incubator and turner. This is a great deal. I will also ship this if you pay shipping and handling and for the box.

I won't ship these items but you can pick them up with the coop:
Two metal trash cans great for keeping feed from rodents $10 each

Two heated dog water bowls that are great for keeping water from freezing during the winter months. This will make it so you don't have to haul water to your birds. $10 each.

Two more big waters $6 each

A 10 or 15lb feeder $5

I also have a show box for transporting bantams its nicely made and is wooden. I would like to get $20 for it.

I will take pictures of all of these items later today or tomorrow.

I think thats it but I will go look later. I lost my birds to a dog attack and can't have more as I am in college. Eventually I will get started again I hope.

Henry

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom