How do i report people here

Aug 21, 2020
I have been getting harassment messages and that person keeps going in my threads and saying stuff like all Ur thread are weird and telling other people that im a lie and not trustworthy and i make weird unbridgeable threads. that are fake. and sending very rude massages personal. also trying to ban me from my threads. lietrally malking evryone belive that i make lies. she also had said very rude stuff in the past some of them i ignored and most of them i replied to. also starting bigger arguments. she came from her old account and made a new one to harass me and my post. dose anyone know how i can keep that person away from my thread and spreading false rumors

Report any posts that you deem as harassment. The report button is in the bottom left hand side of the post of the post. I'm not sure if you can report a specific person, but you can ignore them which will stop you seeing their messages. Just scroll over their name in one of their posts and hit ignore. Hope this helps.

I have been getting harassment messages and that person keeps going in my threads and saying stuff like all Ur thread are weird and telling other people that im a lie and not trustworthy and i make weird unbridgeable threads. that are fake. and sending very rude massages personal. also trying to ban me from my threads. lietrally malking evryone belive that i make lies. she also had said very rude stuff in the past some of them i ignored and most of them i replied to. also starting bigger arguments. she came from her old account and made a new one to harass me and my post. dose anyone know how i can keep that person away from my thread and spreading false rumors

Message a staff member.
Twocrows is helpful

As others have already said, report the post or conversation message and explain the problem. You should also ignore the person, and by ignore, I mean do not reply to them.
1610400899796.png

1610400961473.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom