Chicabee19

Songster
11 Years
Aug 8, 2008
n/a
I recently traced my lineage back to 1560! Wooohoo
yippiechickie.gif

big_smile.png
Traced back to bible times. Then got stuck on one line in the mid 1800's. I love family history and finding long lost relations. All my European ancestors on my mom's side made it here by 1700. My dad's got some that came to Ellis from Ireland in 1863. Don't have much on them.

Last edited:
Traced my daughter's family tree, goes all the way back to the Kings and Queens of England and they go back .. I mean all the way back to 400 AC or better.

Sometimes genealogy is questionable after 1700's because of lack of records back in those days or all the female lines usually just Mrs or Ms. and leave no maiden names. Its alot of work that way!

Yes its fun!

King James IV of Scotland, Richard the Brave, King Leopold (sp) and alot of them go back to Norway or Vikings time. Charmelange is one of those lines as well. Funny how some of them have kids and the further away you are from royal lines, the more "peasant" lines you will end up. Maybe they ran out of land!
big_smile.png

How about you?

For EweSheep Elinor of Aquitane, Henry ll , Robert the Bruce, Edward "Longshanks" Plantagenet , Ragnvald the Old, GGG to William the Conquerer. The list goes on and on. I was really blown away and very humbled. Then I realized why we had champagne taste on a beer budget.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom