How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
Probably 11 twice. Gave away 54 this week and still have that many more. Too bad there is not a pats self on back emoji, but I can breed me some layers. Thanks @Texag87 for proving the foundation of my current flock. Then I've just been tinkering a little bit of this and a little that.

Probably 11 twice. Gave away 54 this week and still have that many more. Too bad there is not a pats self on back emoji, but I can breed me some layers. Thanks @Texag87 for proving the foundation of my current flock. Then I've just been tinkering a little bit of this and a little that.
Thank you for giving us the prettiest duck we have. It is hard to believe that we did not raise her and her sister because they are so calm around me. They both come up and peck me on the back when I am refilling their pool. I am still getting one egg a day probably from them or the Bandit/Quacker girls. The young ones are still not laying.

Thank you for giving us the prettiest duck we have. It is hard to believe that we did not raise her and her sister because they are so calm around me. They both come up and peck me on the back when I am refilling their pool. I am still getting one egg a day probably from them or the Bandit/Quacker girls. The young ones are still not laying.
We need pictures of these 2 beauties :pop

I got 1 duck egg today and had to show it off :p

IMG_1895.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom