How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
1 egg
2-girls around 6 months. I think they have chosen to take turns laying. I've gotten one egg every day (15 eggs total). Not sure but one is an early morning layer, an egg every other day when I let them out at 7:30, the other off days there is one in there by lunch time ...but no idea who is doing what 🤣

1 egg
2-girls around 6 months. I think they have chosen to take turns laying. I've gotten one egg every day (15 eggs total). Not sure but one is an early morning layer, an egg every other day when I let them out at 7:30, the other off days there is one in there by lunch time ...but no idea who is doing what 🤣
I'm just as confused as you. I have 8 girls, of which 6 hatched August 22 and 2 hatched October 10 of last year. My 2 boys hatched just a week before the older girls. I have gotten a single egg per day for 3 days, but I have no idea who is laying it. This morning I was letting them out around 7am, and the egg was still slightly warm which leads me to believe they lay around 5:30-6am ish. We had a frost last night. I need to get a camera!

Back
Top Bottom