How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
That's the way it is here too. How old are your ducks and chickens and what breeds?
what feed are you using?
I’m not really sure what the breed is of my chickens. There is 4 of them laying now and some days 5 of them. My ducks are Pekin and khaki Campbell and one of them is laying. One of them is over a year old and the others were hatched last summer around July.

I’m not really sure what the breed is of my chickens. There is 4 of them laying now and some days 5 of them. My ducks are Pekin and khaki Campbell and one of them is laying. One of them is over a year old and the others were hatched last summer around July.
Sounds like eggs are coming!!

One muscovy egg and they are eating the crushed oyster shell again. Time to switch to layer feed I guess.
Hey Lydia, I am trying to use the herbal dewormer that you suggested but they won't eat their food with it in it. Any suggestions? I also tried sprinkling it onto their daily peas and they put their beaks up for that as well!

I mix it into their feed and make the feed into Fermented feed. Mine will eat it dry but it falls to the bottom if I ferment it's all mixed in. If you don't want to feed FF all the time just do it when you need to worm

I mix it into their feed and make the feed into Fermented feed. Mine will eat it dry but it falls to the bottom if I ferment it's all mixed in. If you don't want to feed FF all the time just do it when you need to worm
Ok, I'll try that and see. Thanks Lydia. Btw, I got some on my finger and then licked it and could totally understand with how hot it is why they might boycott it!

Back
Top Bottom