How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
I've never tried it before. lol
Oh...and did you read where I was wondering if I can use bitter apple spray to keep them from pulling down the insulation wrap on my lines from my compressor to my mini split heads? Didn't know if it could be toxic to ducks or even effective to get them to stop.

I've used it to keep a puppy for chewing on the wooden rocking chair but never for my ducks you should probably look up the ingredients first to see if it's toxic.

I've used it to keep a puppy for chewing on the wooden rocking chair but never for my ducks you should probably look up the ingredients first to see if it's toxic.
Yeah I'm not sure I'd know as the neem came as a surprise to me. I may need to call the vet. They'll most likely say "move the ducks".

Yes, well I read that neem and tea tree oil (and for that matter essential oils) can be dangerous for animals if ingested. Not surprised as even baked rose pastries you have to use just the right rose oil in moderation.

Their coop was completely dry before I put them up for the night and it was summer so all the windows were open for ventilation. Probably not a good idea to put it on something they would chew on. What about wrapping bird netting on your cord? if you wrap it tight and tie wrap on there would be no insulation that they could get to for them to chew on.

Back
Top Bottom