How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
I would love to have a camera setup, I just don't understand how they work. They all seem to be different. I didn't know if you have to actually watch the camera or does it stay on it and you rewind it? Sorry to seem so dumb. It's an age thing.
Wyze are the value leaders, for sure. SD card records and there are options to record events, and then there's a playback mode too. Events capture movement by category (very handy) and playback is just that. Raven was busted stealing an egg by event mode during a time that the ducks are normally out of the coop. Caught my broody fawn going back inside to lay an egg one morning. 😋

It does WiFi, but it goes to my phone without having the phone on wifi because it comes through the internet hub. Works seamlessly when we're away from the house, too.
My wife set it up, so if it was ridiculously complicated, I wouldn't know, but I just gave you her 30 second description! :yesss:
Thanks for the info, We bought a camera that works like a light bulb and never could figure it out. Hubby is younger than me so maybe it's not an age thing after all, just a not good with electronics thing. lol

Wyze are the value leaders, for sure. SD card records and there are options to record events, and then there's a playback mode too. Events capture movement by category (very handy) and playback is just that. Raven was busted stealing an egg by event mode during a time that the ducks are normally out of the coop. Caught my broody fawn going back inside to lay an egg one morning. 😋
I saw under your post that you have Runner Ducks. I bought two Fawn and White and to me they sound loud but one whistled while in my house for a few weeks because I got them as 3 day old ones. Do you happen to know what and when your females started quacking. Mine are 5 weeks old now and loud whenever I get near them but I thought only boys whistled. They both sound alike so I am wondering now if I have 2 boys. Hopefully not.

Only 8 eggs on Saturday. I know they say Runners do not go broody but I have two that will prove them wrong. Yesterday afternoon when I went out to gather eggs, one runner was sitting on the eggs and another was sitting on her. @Magnolia Ducks I hope the storms got weaker one they reached y’all. Many in our county lost power last night including us. Once again today will be another day of dealing with debris .
Lost power for 8 hours v think i.lost the eggs.

Lost power for 8 hours v think i.lost the eggs.
I would not give up on them. I had a Momma duck quit sitting after several days and the eggs were cold as it was early March and I put some of them in my home made incubator and they hatched which shocked me! You do what you want but if it were me I would have to wait a few days to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom