How many duck eggs did you get today?

We need someone experienced with this to say for sure but I can’t imagine what else it could be. Go to emergencies and post this picture and see if you get a response.
I have carefully observed all ducks during the last two days and have not observed any duck behave as if she wouldn't feel well. I know ducks hide their sicknesses very well, but i have also developed the skills to see through their facade…
There were some tiny eggs and one soft egg, so i consider this a hiccup from one of the first-time layers.
Anyways according to that article, should it be salpingitis the outlook would be grim, so in this case i rather don't want to know until it happens...

Twelve eggs today and thirteen yesterday.
Pond-Duck:
1710289959083.png

Who is the unfortunate most beloved duck of the flock this year built a nest under the duck-house where i found two eggs. When chased too much by the drakes, she jumps the fence and escapes to the pond where she sleeps if i don't manage to sneak her back inside before sunset. Today she jumped into my arms and asked to be brought into the dux-house.

Back
Top Bottom