How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I have two of this

How long are fresh eggs good for iv heard up to 8 months if they are unwashed and kept cool we keep ours in the fridge and wash them before we sell them just always worry if theres a few that dont get rotated and forgot and someone ends up with an old egg

How long are fresh eggs good for iv heard up to 8 months if they are unwashed and kept cool we keep ours in the fridge and wash them before we sell them just always worry if theres a few that dont get rotated and forgot and someone ends up with an old egg

8 months? Maybe, but JUST maybe (if they're washed and sealed with something).

I've kept them for 4 months, washed, dried, coated in coconut oil, and refrigerated. They definitely weren't as good as fresh.

I don't sell them if they're more than 10 days old, preferably 7 days.

4/6 plus at least one was broken and eaten.I'm NOT happy about that. I've been trying to figure out the problem, trying oyster shell for thicker shells, golf balls in nest box, and frequent collection. Some days I'm successful and there are no broken eggs. Other days....They seem to be picking on one particular hen's egg, but I'm not sure. She is at the bottom of the pecking order. Separation seemed to work for awhile too. If I can't figure it out...I'm going to go to the processing thread and put 6 hens in my freezer! ( rant finished now...)

Back
Top Bottom