How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

19 eggs today! We are like a lot of you. Had temps in the 70's a day or 2 ago & then this morning the waterers were frozen over. But the sun was shinning.

Forgot to mention that I put 8 Black Penedesenca eggs in the incubator today. Hopefully, I'll get some to hatch this time! The last 2 times I got either nothing or only 2, 1 of which survived. I guess I'll find out in 21 days.
fl.gif

Last edited:
19 eggs today! We are like a lot of you. Had temps in the 70's a day or 2 ago & then this morning the waterers were frozen over. But the sun was shinning.

Forgot to mention that I put 8 Black Penedesenca eggs in the incubator today. Hopefully, I'll get some to hatch this time! The last 2 times I got either nothing or only 2, 1 of which survived. I guess I'll find out in 21 days.
fl.gif

My your hatch be prolific ..

Friday and Saturday

Chicken eggs 12 two went into the incubator ...

Goose egg 1

Temp cold 58F degrees, light winds right off the snow covered mountains ...

Another cant in the yard tonight, real shame as cats are not fit to eat at-least a raccoon can be cooked up for food ...

those are amazing numbers!!
We got our record today!! 22 eggs:D plus 1 fairy egg, believe by the last silver laced wyandotte. Included in the 22, is the largest egg we ever got!
Silver Laced Wyndottes: What age do they start to lay?

Very nice on the egg count!

Everybody's getting fantastic egg counts. Nice!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Silver Laced Wyndottes:  What age do they start to lay?

Very nice on the egg count!  

Everybody's getting fantastic egg counts.  Nice! :clap
thank you so much! Silvers eggs are lighter than Golden Wyandotte but darker than Buff Orpington.
SLW started laying Jan 13 and 6 Feb the first 2. We got them as pullets from Meyers @ 16-20wks old (16 November). Seems as though they are the later layer group, Golden Laced Wyandotte is the same way (the one we got when she hatched didn't lay till 36wks!!)

4/5 so far. Last checked this morning. Will check around 6pm, 1800 hours, when I lockup the girls. Only 34F 1C breezy today, yesterday was 70F 21C and calm till evening when heavy rain past through. GC

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom