How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Our girls are slacking! Lol not bad. They were up to 22 but yesterday we got 16. Still fighting this egg cracking crud:/ going to be a real test for next 4 wks as we are gone 5+ hrs a day for dialysis training.
Son is stage 5 CKD so that's the only option now but we have to train before beginning home dialysis. Prayers and thoughts as we start this. Nervous and his anxiety are kicking in.
I am so sorry about you son
somad.gif
all my prayers out have they considered
a transplant I would give up one of mine

Ok Im bragging
big_smile.png
I have 6 hens 20 pullets from last feb. and two days in a row I got 25 eggs.GO girls. I think there going to slack today as I found two busted eggs under roost this morning.
But Im still proud of them!
woot.gif

I think I have a Rhode Island Red and she is the only layer but I have an egg daily from her. Since she started laying a little over a month ago she has only missed 3 days, she gets mad if she catches me cleaning her coop and refuses to lay the next day. LOL I finally have a few big enough to put in the coop with her (I don't think she's too thrilled) but they won't lay until May.

5/5 today and i did not drop em, yea.
They upped the snow total for tomorrow to 12" to 24" with up to 60 mph wind gust, ouch. GC

How in the world can you handle that weather??? I was born and grew up 28 years in Chicago when the weather there was much worse than it is there now. There is NO WAY I could live there now!!! I go into hybernation at temps under 40. We got an inch of snow this morning and now its melted and 40*, and all I can think of is moving further SOUTH

Back
Top Bottom