How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

14 eggs on Saturday.

Momma adopted all the chicks I put under her! However, the 1 yellow chick died today. I think maybe another chicken stepped on it
idunno.gif
or it didn't drink enough water or something. All I know is that it was running around looking great and then a few hours later I didn't see it, so I went looking to see if it had wandered off and found it dead in the chicken yard.
hit.gif

On a happier note, the last of the stone cold eggs hatched on Saturday night.
celebrate.gif
Those were some hardy eggs! I think Momma broody # 2 MAY have some chicks under her. I could see a little bit of broken shell and thought I could here some chirping. I'll check Sunday afternoon. If she does & if she is accepting them I will try to sneak this new incubator chick under her. Good night, I'm headed to bed.
frow.gif

14 eggs on Saturday.

Momma adopted all the chicks I put under her! However, the 1 yellow chick died today. I think maybe another chicken stepped on it
idunno.gif
or it didn't drink enough water or something. All I know is that it was running around looking great and then a few hours later I didn't see it, so I went looking to see if it had wandered off and found it dead in the chicken yard.
hit.gif

On a happier note, the last of the stone cold eggs hatched on Saturday night.
celebrate.gif
Those were some hardy eggs! I think Momma broody # 2 MAY have some chicks under her. I could see a little bit of broken shell and thought I could here some chirping. I'll check Sunday afternoon. If she does & if she is accepting them I will try to sneak this new incubator chick under her. Good night, I'm headed to bed.
frow.gif
great to here theceltichorse here went picked a silkie for me yesterday
she had hatched a incubator of 8 day before so pop the lone silkie
they are the same size for a bit... hopefully she will grow to be a broody for me??????

Back
Top Bottom