How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I feel like I've been waiting for ever still none
How long is "forever" and how old are the girls?

9 today .... and 2 that I found on the floor near the bag of alpaca fiber I needed so we could stuff today's shearing somewhere. Not sure how old they are and haven't yet float tested them. If they sink we eat them, if they float they get thrown.

How long is "forever" and how old are the girls?

9 today .... and 2 that I found on the floor near the bag of alpaca fiber I needed so we could stuff today's shearing somewhere. Not sure how old they are and haven't yet float tested them. If they sink we eat them, if they float they get thrown.
17wk old black sexlinks and 19wk old golden sexlinks and my ducks are not laying and they are 18&20wks

Well, after 3 of my 6 decided it was too hot and wanted to collect the high dollar unemployment check, I had a stern talk with them.
I told them the $600. Goldmine unemployment check ceased and they would be lucky to see the $300.00 a week check so, they better quit messing around and get to work! Sooooo, back to work they went.
6:6 eggs today!!!
Yay!!!! I'm so happy.
3 brown
2 blue
1 green

Another day of no eggs. My mom and I both dreamed last night about waking up to all of the pullets laying, but it looks like it was wishful thinking.
I had a dream I got a blue egg the night before I found my first egg. Not blue since the only possible blue egg would come from my color packs who were only 8-9 weeks at the time LOL. Maybe your dreams are on to something!!

Back
Top Bottom