How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

It has been cold so they slowed, but recently it warmed up a bit and I got 12 eggs out of 14 hens.

Below are my colors from a few days collecting...View attachment 2980493
I like how a white egg makes all the other colors pop.
(If you think you see a gray egg, you are right, there are actually light and a dark gray in this group. The 2 upper trays in the middle are the light gray eggs.)
Quite the rainbow!

It has been cold so they slowed, but recently it warmed up a bit and I got 12 eggs out of 14 hens.

(If you think you see a gray egg, you are right, there are actually light and a dark gray in this group. The 2 upper trays in the middle are the light gray eggs.)
Such beautiful eggs!!! :eek:

I'm taking it the chocolate ones are French Black Copper Marans, but the beautiful speckled ones and the friggin' GREY EGGS I have no idea!! I need grey eggs. Please tell me what chook lays those!!

The dark gray eggs started from
2022c.PNG

my avatar, she has passed on, but she has 2 daughters that lay dark gray (they are frizzle/BCM), I will breed them in late May. The light gray is an ayam cemani/california white.

bilac.PNG

It took many years to get all those colors. The spotted eggs are Welsummer. The dark brown are Blue copper maran.

The dark gray eggs started from
View attachment 2980762

my avatar, she has passed on, but she has 2 daughters that lay dark gray (they are frizzle/BCM), I will breed them in late May. The light gray is an ayam cemani/california white.

View attachment 2980770
It took many years to get all those colors. The spotted eggs are Welsummer. The dark brown are Blue copper maran.
You have awesome colors. I love seeing them thank you for sharing them with us.

Back
Top Bottom