Sponsored Post How one enthusiast turned her passion into a thriving business

thumbsup.gif

I love the way she set up her separate areas. I have been looking for ideas on how to separate my large hen house (not nearly as large as hers) in two parts. Thanks for the solution.
wee.gif

I also have geese and they enjoy a space of their own too.

Thanks for posting!
I'm a teen and I'm starting to raise Polish chickens!
smile.png
Next year I'll be selling chicks and hatching eggs,I'm also looking for a frizzled Polish rooster so I can get have frizzled chicks too.

I just signed in to say that I have chosen my breeds, and hatchery, but need help deciding on a number. I chose Meyer because it is a short trip for the chicks, and I hate the idea of ordering from some hatchery in California. I might even drive out to get them. The price is great even with shipping.
So? With 10 chicks and 15 chicks being the same price (within $.90) do I order 10, and keep my coop as is, or 15, and start building (and ordering even MORE chicks!)?
Hey Motorcyclechick!

Be careful...chicken math is starting to affect you! I turned a cabinet into a brooder, and the day after it was complete, 25 babies showed up in the mail! I thought I'd have a little egg-laying going on with 6 hens - now I have 25 birds, half of them Buckeyes, and am hurriedly trying to complete coop #2 for the Buckeyes! If I were you, I'd order the 15 birds and increase the coop size! But be very careful of chicken math!

ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom