How this happened...

SusanAtterton

In the Brooder
Feb 13, 2018
Grovetown, Ga
My daughter moved home from NC at age 22... she wanted chickens again. We went to get her two from a friend and ended up with six. She now has 14 and today more are hatching because she wanted an incubator for her birthday.
She has had chickens for several years and I am new to this, well. new since September 2017. Still new. I research and learn - enough that I end up telling her what to do. I can see why she loves her chickens.

We have black Maran roosters, our hens are Rhode Island Reds, Speckled Sussex. We went on vacation and brought home bitties that are: Silkies, Black Crested Polish, Fleur D'uccles, and Wyandottes.

I have used these forums from this site many times since obtaining these chickens to learn from all of you.

Welcome aboard to BYC family gr8 people tons of information loads of fun enjoy shake your tail feathers
1250972-eaaf72ec0adea36bcb73d03ebb09f6f1.gif

Hi Susan and welcome to BYC, yes I too was a long time lurker before I joined. I would be willing to bet you have already seen our learning center under the articles section. But I'll be redundant, there are articles on coop design, predator proofing, building your own feeders/waterers, even surgical articles on treating common ailments like bumblefoot!

:frow:welcome so happy you joined us and now we can have two way conversations!

Back
Top Bottom