How to send picture two different place on byc

3riverschick

Poultry Lit Chaser
10 Years
May 19, 2009
Hi,
I have a couple of pics in a private BYC conversation I need to send for evaluation to a BYC expert who is not included in the conversation.
I am on a Droid Turbo mobile phone. How do I do this?
Thanks,
Karen

I'm not familiar with your device, but if you hit that mountain picture icon that above your post as you are writing it should bring up all pictures you have uploaded here. Should, it does on my kindle.

If you are trying to copy and paste a picture that was posted in a private conversation that won't work. You have to save that picture to your phone, tablet, or desktop then upload. If you upload a picture to a public article or thread, you can copy/paste from that.

Does that make sense?

You other option would be to add that person to the conversation, which you can do if you started the conversation.

Hi,
I have a couple of pics in a private BYC conversation I need to send for evaluation to a BYC expert who is not included in the conversation.
Thanks,
Karen
Feel free to add me to the convo and I'll save the pics and send them on for you.:lau:lol:

Hi thanks everyone!
. I didn't start the conversation. I'll have to try to figure out how to save it to my phone so I can send it to the expert. thanks a lot for your help .
Karen

Hi thanks everyone!
. I didn't start the conversation. I'll have to try to figure out how to save it to my phone so I can send it to the expert. thanks a lot for your help .
Karen
If you can't figure out how to save the image to your phone, do a screenshot.

Hi,
Thanks,
Karen
Just checking...
Have you been able to save the pics from your one conversation and get then sent in the new convo?

Back
Top Bottom