Howdy, my introduction post

NewCluckCity

In the Brooder
Feb 19, 2024
Howdy, I am currently in the BYC group on facebook and always see comments saying to refer to the website.

Bought x10 cinnamon, and x10 assorted chicks from tractor supply back in December last year. (all of them are still alive amazingly)

Recently bought x3 hens (RIR?) with 1 rooster.
- been using the little giant incubator styrofoam with auto egg turner since December, but none of the eggs developed.

The incubator was used in the back house that was not heated. (temps was down in the 30s)

So I just recently purchased a Nuture Right 360 and its currently in my room with hopefully fertile eggs.

Currently at day 2 of incubation (with me luck!)

Hiya, and welcome to BYC!! :frow

This BYC absolutely rocks in comparison to their Facebook group. The members here are so much more considerate and respectful. You don't have to agree with what someone else says but everyone is treated with respect and there is zero insulting and no arguing, well, or very little of it. ☺️

Howdy, I am currently in the BYC group on facebook and always see comments saying to refer to the website.

Bought x10 cinnamon, and x10 assorted chicks from tractor supply back in December last year. (all of them are still alive amazingly)

Recently bought x3 hens (RIR?) with 1 rooster.
- been using the little giant incubator styrofoam with auto egg turner since December, but none of the eggs developed.

The incubator was used in the back house that was not heated. (temps was down in the 30s)

So I just recently purchased a Nuture Right 360 and its currently in my room with hopefully fertile eggs.

Currently at day 2 of incubation (with me luck!)
:frow Welcome from New Orleans! How old is your Rooster? Have you had luck hatching any eggs with him as the Sire? Hoping for a new thread from you in the future announcing a hatch-a-long or that you have new chicks in your bedroom. Please keep us notified on how things are going.

Back
Top Bottom