hunting

Thats great Fishin Hank, nice black tail.
HLAC nice big buck with the bow.
We are going to make 25lb of maple deer sauage today (using PURE maple syrup and leggs sausage seasoning.) we have about 3 pks left from last season.

very nice. I've been bowhunting a few times this year but nothing yet. Our rifle season starts monday for 2 wks. Bow stays in til dec 31. Good luck to everbody.

Hi,
I had to post this pic, my neighbor took his 16 year old dau hunting for the first time Thursday, and this is what she bagged. Talk about beginners luck, I had to snap this pic for her, they clean the animals in my back yard easy set up.

Monday is the start of rifle season here. Bought my tags today. :) I didn't even bother with archery season, again, this year. I honestly just don't have the time, not with a 3 and 4 year old running around. Monday also just so happens to be my oldest son's 5th birthday. Now, if he weren't the size of the average three year old, I'd be thinking about the mentored youth program for him. Too bad you cannot hunt with a .22 cricket, or he'd have one and we'd have been out there, lol.

Hi,
I had to post this pic, my neighbor took his 16 year old dau hunting for the first time Thursday, and this is what she bagged. Talk about beginners luck, I had to snap this pic for her, they clean the animals in my back yard easy set up.

That great, I like to see more young deer hunters out there.

Monday is the start of rifle season here. Bought my tags today. :) I didn't even bother with archery season, again, this year. I honestly just don't have the time, not with a 3 and 4 year old running around. Monday also just so happens to be my oldest son's 5th birthday. Now, if he weren't the size of the average three year old, I'd be thinking about the mentored youth program for him. Too bad you cannot hunt with a .22 cricket, or he'd have one and we'd have been out there, lol.
I can remeber my dad taking me hunting and fishing with him when i was about 4 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom