We have 3 outside but another 5 in the house 4 dogs Moose thought the three outside where invaders so had to pound it in his head these are yours too now he is good well went found photos of the zoo First is Freckle then Zephyra our gsd Tuxedo another cat and Raudy under the desk Snow and Bob then Moose do not have Shadow the only female cat alright head shot of Shadow only one I have photo bomb complete
richard 038.jpeg
Tuesday 2-2-2016 007.jpg
friday jan 22 2016 011.jpg
richard 029.jpg
richard 054.jpg
dogs 005.jpg

We have 3 outside but another 5 in the house 4 dogs Moose thought the three outside where invaders so had to pound it in his head these are yours too now he is good well went found photos of the zoo First is Freckle then Zephyra our gsd Tuxedo another cat and Raudy under the desk Snow and Bob then Moose do not have Shadow the only female cat alright head shot of Shadow only one I have photo bomb completeView attachment 1470540 View attachment 1470511 View attachment 1470514 View attachment 1470517 View attachment 1470520 View attachment 1470523
:love:love

We have 3 outside but another 5 in the house 4 dogs Moose thought the three outside where invaders so had to pound it in his head these are yours too now he is good well went found photos of the zoo First is Freckle then Zephyra our gsd Tuxedo another cat and Raudy under the desk Snow and Bob then Moose do not have Shadow the only female cat alright head shot of Shadow only one I have photo bomb completeView attachment 1470540 View attachment 1470511 View attachment 1470514 View attachment 1470517 View attachment 1470520 View attachment 1470523
Ha ha! Nice menagerie. I have three horses, numerous chickens, four cats, two rabbits and a dog. My husband calls them the welfare brigade since they come running to the back door when I open it because they know they're going to get fed. My cats are FAT because of the rodents and the cat food they get, but during the winter, they trim down, so I'm not too worried about that. I love my animals, even though they are a lot of work and an expense. My Quarter horse with arthritis in his knees lost one of his front "special" shoes, so the farrier will be out Thursday to fix that. $50 right there, but that's what it takes to keep him pain free, so I'm happy to pay it.

Ha ha! Nice menagerie. I have three horses, numerous chickens, four cats, two rabbits and a dog. My husband calls them the welfare brigade since they come running to the back door when I open it because they know they're going to get fed. My cats are FAT because of the rodents and the cat food they get, but during the winter, they trim down, so I'm not too worried about that. I love my animals, even though they are a lot of work and an expense. My Quarter horse with arthritis in his knees lost one of his front "special" shoes, so the farrier will be out Thursday to fix that. $50 right there, but that's what it takes to keep him pain free, so I'm happy to pay it.
I should add that I am retiring from my federal job as of this Friday, and I will begin work with our school district as a teacher of students with EBD (emotional/behavioral disorders) in kindergarten. I've decided my classroom theme will be chickens, and I'm going to call our classroom "Cooper's Corner". That's about as far as I've gotten. I need to look online for some school classroom themed chicken stuff to hang on the walls and put on the desks. I'll have 8 boys with a paraprofessional to help out as well as a behavior technician.

Back
Top Bottom